Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Decided to be a Tri Coach...I have a plan for you all (Free this time)
Quote | Reply
Steps for a IronMan PR...

1. Eat right
  2. Sleep well
  3. Swim, bike and run - allot.
  4. Lower your seat a bit.
  5. Move your seat forward.
  6. Lower your handlebars to get rid of those spacers.
  7. Never Quit.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Decided to be a Tri Coach...I have a plan for you all (Free this time) [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You left out.....

8. Do more squats.

Therefore, I question the depth of your knowledge.
Quote Reply
Re: Decided to be a Tri Coach...I have a plan for you all (Free this time) [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where do you fit in:

- Bike accidents.

- Fights with motorists.

- buying new toys.
Quote Reply
Re: Decided to be a Tri Coach...I have a plan for you all (Free this time) [TheBorg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You also left out:

9.) Hit it hard on the first half of the run to make sure you bank time when you positive split on purpose.

Dude, you're forgetting all the important points!!

Trev Williams
http://www.thedoctrine.ca
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much? What is the contract term?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
10) Add heavy weights to rear wheel....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That covers it.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Decided to be a Tri Coach...I have a plan for you all (Free this time) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am going to ask Slowman for a copy of all of the e-mails for every ST member so that I can bill them $1.00 each for my coaching services.

Quote Reply
Re: Decided to be a Tri Coach...I have a plan for you all (Free this time) [OCTriGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Where do you fit in:

- Bike accidents.

- Fights with motorists.

- buying new toys.

Also:

- Plenty of misspellings

- Blind patriotism

- Stories about training / illnesses that have no point
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
in that order?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ooohh!

Do you have a website?
Quote Reply
Re: Decided to be a Tri Coach...I have a plan for you all (Free this time) [SlayerHatebreed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
- Blind patriotism
Nothing blind - I am just not a stupid fuck who is not willing to fight for what my father, his father and his father fought for - you dont like it you can leave at any fucking border.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no, tell us how your really feel. I mean, deep down....

-zakk

Death Squad Cycling Club
http://www.ridethedeath.com

"Why is that people will drop $2000 on race wheels and a few c-notes for an ugly tattoo and then balk at the race fee?" - Blackie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Nothing blind - I am just not a stupid fuck who is not willing to fight for what my father, his father and his father fought for - you dont like it you can leave at any fucking border."

He, or anyone else, can also stay here and complain about it, that's what is so great about this place we call America.

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Decided to be a Tri Coach...I have a plan for you all (Free this time) [SwBkRn44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that is just a sore spot - I am so sick of liberals trying to blame someone for anything and everything...sometimes the blame is just life...hurricanes, flu's, earthquakes and floods...thats life...no blame can be given. They seem to like to blame the country and our leaders as if the rest of the world has things figured out. What ever the case it is not their fault and you never see them trying to be part of the solution - they just like to bitch and blame.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did you just highjack your own thread? is that possible?

fwiw, i tend to agree with you about social/political stuff. i was just enjoying the training plan discussion...

http://www.theninjadon.blogspot.com

"The bicycle riders drank much wine, and were burned and browned by the sun. They did not take the race seriously except among themselves." -- Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think Skid (Molina) beat you to this more than a few years ago.

http://www.slowtwitch.com/mainheadings/features/skidmarks/skid2.html

He h the same philosophy as you, though his list is more concise.

You're right though. It ain't rocket science.
Quote Reply
Re: Decided to be a Tri Coach...I have a plan for you all (Free this time) [vidaeboa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See, you are already doing it wrong...I am right now on my rollers with a running treadmill next to me...if I need off the bike it is a scramble at a 6:15 pace just to get off the bike and pee...all this in a room with no lights on but the dim display of my notebook computer....hard core baby

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
- Blind patriotism
Nothing blind - I am just not a stupid fuck who is not willing to fight for what my father, his father and his father fought for - you dont like it you can leave at any fucking border.

or I can stay here and rejoice in my "stupid fuck-dom" in the lovely U.S. of A.

Anybody else enjoying the "warm fuzzies" right now?
Quote Reply