Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

De Soto Fleece Tights
Quote | Reply
The De Soto fleece tights are a gem of a product. I wear them to every race, very nice for riding your bike to transition and great for warming up. Also great after a cool ocean swim, instant comfort and chill relief and they dry instantly!
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Fleece Tights [valexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting first post...
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Fleece Tights [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He however speaks the truth. They are the coziest things ever, snuggies ain't got nothing on those tights.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This person is not employed nor is a representative of our company. While I appreciate his endorsement of one of our products, I too found it interesting that it was his first post....but I am not complaining.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent a thank you message to the OP'er. He is a she. Google "triathlete Vickie Alexander" and you will see she is a highly accomplished athlete from San Diego with many years of racing and many victories to her credit.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Fleece Tights [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
psssst, fleece pull-over with that same material. Maybe a quarter-zip.... Just saying ;)
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Fleece Tights [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Desotos fleece top is not the same material but was super cozy on the bike coming down moose-zilla on Sunday.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Watch the classifieds in 30 days for what she wamts to sell.

I'm not sayningbtherebis anything wrong with her doing this. You gotta post 25 time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These things are SUPER warm - I can barely run in them unless under about 20F. Best use for me was out hunting in the snow under Browning Gore Tex hunting pants. I was toasty! Love these things and mine have lasted for years (I think I've had them for 4 years now)

Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
Interesting first post...

Yes, very interesting! Those DeSoto Fleece Tights sound very, very good! I think I will go buy some right now! Maybe I will purchase two pair and some other quality DeSoto products at their website -

http://www.desotosport.com

I think others who car about fast, comfortable and great looking triathlon apparel should visit this website now and order as much cool stuff as you can!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Fleece Tights [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rroof wrote:
These things are SUPER warm - I can barely run in them unless under about 20F. Best use for me was out hunting in the snow under Browning Gore Tex hunting pants. I was toasty! Love these things and mine have lasted for years (I think I've had them for 4 years now)

Agree with everything above... a Top with the same material... hmmmmmm

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Fleece Tights [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It doesnt even need to be fitted tight, just a regular running type fit. It would be awesome.
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Fleece Tights [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've only worn mine about 600 times, and already the butt is starting to wear thin.
Seriously, great tights. As an all-season commuter, I'd love to see a version with reflective material and/or in hi-viz yellow, if the fabric comes in that color.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome to ST . I'm on my 2nd pair and agree, do love the tights. I still wear the first pair although they are getting thin after years of use. I can't complain about Desoto 400 mile bike shorts or their wetsuits either.

Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:
This person is not employed nor is a representative of our company. While I appreciate his endorsement of one of our products, I too found it interesting that it was his first post....but I am not complaining.

Emilio... I knew this wasn't a post instigated by you. I know you don't roll like that, which is why it was so odd. But heck, if she is just that excited about your product and wanted to tell the world, that is awesome! And I can concur about how awesome your products are so I don't fault her....it was just a really odd first post! :)
M~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your kind words. Agreed about the first post. I am sure the moderators have either informed her and given her a warning. If one does not know better, this ST forum is a tough club to join. Fortunately a few of us still make people feel welcome.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Fleece Tights [tri_philly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey thanks for your kind words and your suggestion. We have considered adding reflective material but due to the fact that majority of people who buy these wear them either as a base layer (under other stuff) or they wear their reflective items as add-on, we have opted to try to avoid making them too expensive with too many bells and whistles. The fabric alone is expensive enough for us to buy. The reason? Made entirely in the USA. The fabric is made just north of Boston MA, and the garment is cut and sewn in San Diego, CA.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Fleece Tights [tri-tele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri-tele wrote:
Desotos fleece top is not the same material but was super cozy on the bike coming down moose-zilla on Sunday.

I would buy this immediately if it was available. It would help my teen windchill runs this upcoming winter. ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I started my ocean swims again and have been wearing the tights before and after and love the comfort. My friends who have gotten them love them too. This just sparked me to tell others about a great product.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fair enough. Thanks Vickie!
Quote Reply