Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Custom Painted Cervelo
Quote | Reply
Anybody know how long it takes to get your custom painted steed once the order is placed with your local dealer?

Nothing complicated required, just a single colour on a new Soloist Team.

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Last edited by: GBJ: Jul 19, 04 14:32
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Painted Cervelo [GBJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any Cervelo dealers there? Mr D?

The esteemed Mr Vroomen perhaps?

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you speaking of the Hottubes program? That really depends on how quickly you can flesh out the details, we usually get good feedback on the time it takes. I know that once everything is finalized it goes very quickly, but sometimes it can take a fair amount of time to get to that point.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Painted Cervelo [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yessir, that's what I'm talking about. No complicated details to thrash out - just need it black with white decals.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, toby is going to try and convince you otherwise.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've read extensive research proving black paint is the quickest.

What's the process - do you strip an existing frame or do you have some 'blank' ones knocking about? I trust you don't just paint over the existing scheme.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hottubes stocks unpainted blank frames.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your help. You'll be able to put another cross on the sales chart on your fridge later this week.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a feeling that if the people at cervelo have their sales chart on their refridgerator that it is one gigantic fridge.

David J

david
asc-arizona state cycling
tribemultisport.com
Quote Reply