Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Culprit CSR testimonies requested for website update
Quote | Reply
HI ST community,

I appreciate the many of you who have bought and are riding our Culprit CSR arm cups.

I would love if you could help us to write a testimonial and offer a pic to me if possible.

It was brought to my attention our website needed new updates and information and though we have only had 3 returns to date, in 2+ years of sales, we typically don't recieve testimonials of our product.

If you are willing to share, please comment here with a pic or send a PM.

I really appreciate the ST communities support.

BTW, we will be launching a newer model of arm cups soon for much cheaper made from carbon composite on lBack Friday with discount.(A few ST members already have a set and are riding them)
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit CSR testimonies requested for website update [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll try to send one today.
If I forget, so sorry, I'll be away on vacation for 12 or so days.
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit CSR testimonies requested for website update [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excited to hear about the cheaper model. I’ve wanted to try longer cups but the prices on these things are crazy

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit CSR testimonies requested for website update [Jkgoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carbon composite cups

125 USD retail with free shipping
100 USD pre sell(about 10 days before they arrive) to hopefully arrive by Christmas(local post is free, unsure if it can defintely arrive, fedex is upcharge)

The cup shape is higher than original and not as wide, defined left and right on the new model so no offset bolts that can be switched. but not as narrows as competitors, Main feature is the huge bolt pattern.

Last edited by: culpritbicycles: Nov 11, 23 6:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So is the pre-sale on Black Friday or ten days before?

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit CSR testimonies requested for website update [Jkgoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Black Friday

Will start a new thread when all marketing materials are ready
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Those look great!

#takemymoney

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The padding looks different from the CSR. Does it have more "squish"?

culpritbicycles wrote:
Carbon composite
cups

125 USD retail with free shipping
100 USD pre sell(about 10 days before they arrive) to hopefully arrive by Christmas(local post is free, unsure if it can defintely arrive, fedex is upcharge)

The cup shape is higher than original and not as wide, defined left and right on the new model so no offset bolts that can be switched. but not as narrows as competitors, Main feature is the huge bolt pattern.
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit CSR testimonies requested for website update [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are correct,

We have changed from a closed mold design to a dual layer foam using die cut molds to make the new model. The main reason is to keep things in the eco system of compatible foam with the new CSR+ which still requires you to cut to length, but instead of cut lines we put holes for sweat run off which act as a cutting guide with a sharp knife and cutting board and ruler. So, that is the main reason.

However, my new supplier has been great to make different models for me to test. I started with Ceegee samples on the CSR but found pricing was too much as well as it was too soft for my needs. My cups have some sharp edges due to bolt pattern design, I felt those edges with Ceegee cups but this foam has resolved that and is also made her in Taiwan near our office.

We played with basic EVA similar to now as well as foam with different material/layers and softnesses. In the end we have a good mix of hard at bottom and softer foam on top. Yes, it is a little softer than current foam. But main feature is it has drainage holes.

So, yes, we will be looking into opening the cutting mold for CSR foam to also be the same foam in the future.

Joshua
Last edited by: culpritbicycles: Nov 13, 23 15:59
Quote Reply