Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Crowdsourcing - Favero Assioma Duo suddenly not working
Quote | Reply
Hello -
Hoping someone with the Favero Assioma pedals has some ideas. I've contacted Favero but they are quite slow on the response.

I've been riding with the Duos for over a year with no problems. Yesterday my head unit alerted me that the power meter batteries were low, so I attached the charging cords overnight (both pedals had solid LED lights indicating they were charging just fine).

This morning, the left pedal is completely non-responsive. No LED lights, either with the charger on or off, not picked up by my Garmin or Zwift, cannot connect to the app.

Anyone gone through anything similar or have ideas of what could have gone wrong? Nothing changed between the time they were working and now, other than attaching the chargers.

Frustrating, as I have loved this product.

Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Crowdsourcing - Favero Assioma Duo suddenly not working [adnama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine have been close to bulletproof but I have had one occasion where one side went flat un-explainably, despite being on charge the night before.
I would look first at your USB charger and check that is OK, try using a different USB charger and make sure all the connections are clean. When they are connected to the charger and if they are charging double check the firmware etc through the app.
Quote Reply
Re: Crowdsourcing - Favero Assioma Duo suddenly not working [adnama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know you said both pedals were flashing when you put them on charge..... but just double check that the USB charge cable hasn't dislodged from the charger head. It happened to me the other week and I was wtf'ing at the right pedal not charging overnight. (Ended up being user error...me).

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just had this issue. Were u able to fix it? The right works fine but because left is master it won’t pick up on app.
Quote Reply
Re: Crowdsourcing - Favero Assioma Duo suddenly not working [transgress4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t recall which one of mine went dead, but Favero were great to work with. I emailed them and they responded in a reasonable amount of time. They diagnosed the problem using the iOS app, packaged up some parts and shipped them to me. The instructions for replacing the parts weren’t great but I was able to figure it out. No problems since.

Not a coach. Not a FOP Tri/swimmer/biker/runner. Barely a MOP AGer.
But I'm learning and making progress.
Quote Reply
Re: Crowdsourcing - Favero Assioma Duo suddenly not working [gplama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gplama wrote:
I know you said both pedals were flashing when you put them on charge..... but just double check that the USB charge cable hasn't dislodged from the charger head. It happened to me the other week and I was wtf'ing at the right pedal not charging overnight. (Ended up being user error...me).

You’re not alone — I did exactly the same earlier this week 🙈 After a re-recharge of the right pedal I am back in business.

Does a ride count if there is no wattage registered?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any updates? Did this get solved?
Quote Reply
Re: Crowdsourcing - Favero Assioma Duo suddenly not working [The Guardian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Favero ended up sending a replacement pedal axle/sensor after a lot of back and forth. It wasn’t a quick process with them being in Italy but it was resolved and I still think this is the best product in the space!
Quote Reply