Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Continental Sprinter ?
Quote | Reply
Just got my first tubular wheel, a Renn disc. It came with continental sprinter. My one question concerns the inflation weight. 170 PSI? Is that right, I'm used to riding clinchers at 125 PSI, so this sounds like a ton and a half. Is that right? Does body weight effect this at all? I'm about 200lbs.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: Continental Sprinter ? [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i never ride more than 140 on my sprinters and I'm 195. - E
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never put my conti sprinters up to 170 psi. I usually run them in the 120 to 130 range. Anything higher than that does very little for you other than make the ride harsh.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've pumped them up to 160 (my pump won't go higher!) but hve found them to be much more comfortable at about 125 or so. I've used this psi for both racing and training. Anything above 140 and they seem to have a harsh feel.
Quote Reply