Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Colorado bike fit recommendations
Quote | Reply
Been dealing with a tweaked hip flexor, back issue recently, and looking to update my bike fit. Live in Kansas where quality fitters are far and few between. Willing to drive to Colorado for a quality fit. Will need an evaluation on both my road and gravel bikes. Was initially thinking about Andy Pruitt, but not sure he is still fitting bikes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Colorado bike fit recommendations [SteveDDS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SteveDDS wrote:
Been dealing with a tweaked hip flexor, back issue recently, and looking to update my bike fit. Live in Kansas where quality fitters are far and few between. Willing to drive to Colorado for a quality fit. Will need an evaluation on both my road and gravel bikes. Was initially thinking about Andy Pruitt, but not sure he is still fitting bikes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1:Ryan Ignatz (Colorado Multisport - they are I'm the middle of a move but I think they are still offering their services)
2: Ivan O'Gorman
3: Matt Steinmetz (51 speedshop, uses Colorado Multisport facilities - at least he used to).
4: Caitlin Alexander - I know her but I don't know anyone she's fit, but she is well-qualified.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Colorado bike fit recommendations [SteveDDS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You could post a video here and get a fit for free.
Quote Reply