Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cold Compression Therapy Options?
Quote | Reply
Years ago I used the Game Ready ice machine (http://gameready.com/) to rehab a torn meniscus injury – the results where amazing. I’ve considered purchasing one but there’re expensive ($2500 +) so I’m now looking into alternatives. One is the PowerPlay system (https://powerplay.us/) – has anyone used this system? I’m curious about the compression levels. Another option would be the Air Relax compression boots coupled with cold gel packs – anyone use this as a “poor-mans” Game Ready?
Last edited by: DC Pattie: Apr 9, 18 12:13
Quote Reply
Re: Cold Compression Therapy Options? [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the peeps at Elevated Legs just redid their product with the option of gel packs. I have the older version (and nothing but good things to say about them and the product).
Quote Reply
Re: Cold Compression Therapy Options? [Tim_Canterbury] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tim_Canterbury wrote:
the peeps at Elevated Legs just redid their product with the option of gel packs. I have the older version (and nothing but good things to say about them and the product).

Thanks - they are priced between Normatec and Air Relax. How do they compare to those brands?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In fact, I have a Vive Cold Therapy Machine. It costs $200 and is a cost-effective product as a personal cold therapy machine. I don't think it's necessary to spend $2,500 to get one, and I won't use it frequently.
Last edited by: HarHarris: Nov 13, 19 21:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a GameReady 2.1, Air Relax and Normatec boots...

When I'm hurting its GR all the way.. but I can see the need to find something a little more cost effective... working man option listed above sounds good. My money is spent already.. you can get it cheaper from eBay...I ended up buying the unit that was rented too me after my knee surgery.
Quote Reply