Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Coffee? y oh y?
Quote | Reply
What's the big deal with coffee? Why do you think you need it? Is it because you are all a nervous bunch of people?

Caffine is an antidepressant right? IS YOUR LIFE THAT MESSED UP, THAT YOU THINK COFFEE is the ANSWER?

Sorry, but all this talk about a bloody coffee machine on another thread just gives me the S###s.....it's a coffee machine, we have one at home, it's called a kettle.

Coffee is not the answer..............i'm a little upset now, i need to pray. Good night
Quote Reply
Re: Coffee? y oh y? [Paul Down Under] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, my life is in shambles. I need coffee otherwise I'd probably put a gun to my head.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here here Paul,

I also dont understand the American fascination with coffee. I'm from Wadonga in Aus, and an avid Earl Grey drinker, who simply cannot stand the smell off coffee, let alone peoples fascination with it.

And dont get me started on being stuck in a queue at a cafe tring to order a sticky date when the person in front insists on ordering a mocha-choca-skinny-frothy-muga-chino.

long time lurker first time poster!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Given the time of day in Australia Paul I suspect you have problems other than caffiene to worry about. Do you use other drugs.

perhaps I can help you... send me a PM
Quote Reply
Re: Coffee? y oh y? [o-boy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]I'm from Wadonga in Aus, and an avid Earl Grey drinker, who simply cannot stand the smell off coffee, let alone peoples fascination with it. [/reply]

Before I consider your opionion, do you eat Vegemite? ;)

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And the things they do with the lemon.......what's up with that.

Welcome to slowtwitch, pull up a chair, grab the newspaper, turn to the sport section while i jump on my $1000 you beut stainless steel thing that makes noises and a mess.........now, what was it again you were after?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Um, if I could go somewhere and order a "sticky date" maybe I wouldn't need coffee so much either.
Quote Reply
Re: Coffee? y oh y? [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vegimite sounds more appealing than jelly and peanut butter sandwiches
Quote Reply
Re: Coffee? y oh y? [LarryCalifornia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Coffee makes me feel oh-so-good."........you need sex man.......

Can't believe i just said that......i need a confessional.
Quote Reply
Re: Coffee? y oh y? [Cyborg42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah but a sticky date sounds more like a clingy affair and then you know what's headed south. Hope thats not what that's all about.

Train hard...race well.
www.jimmishler.com
"Jim, I happen to agree with you" DougStern
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Is it because you're a nervous bunch of people?" Well, no, just the opposite actually. I have the constitution and metabolism of an earthworm, left to my own devices I will lie in bed all day long reading british mystery novels. Coffee gives me the boost I need to get my morning, noon, evening and even night going.

Go easy on me. I have no other vices left.
Quote Reply
Re: Coffee? y oh y? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frankly Paul, or whatever your name is, I think there are more important things to focus on. Why do I get the feeling this is another thread hi-jack, just like the one I saw last night. Im tired of people who take our serious posts and turn them into jests, simply for their own vanity.

Boy, I tri harder...
Quote Reply
Re: Coffee? y oh y? [pooky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How can Paul hijack his own thread ???????????????????

And I happen to know that Paul hates thread hijacking and can in fact get violent as a result.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not exactly sure what you mean "another thread hi-jack", but, i'll bite back with this line from you.....hence my thread here.

"I think there are more important things to focus on."

I hope you all read that line. and re-read that line.........and re-read it again. and once more just in case.
Quote Reply
Re: Coffee? y oh y? [Cyborg42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First off Paul, those pansies who think they are ordering coffee when they ask for a Choco-moca-double-half-panty-twister-with-extra-cream-what-ever are NOT coffee drinkers. Coffee is black, like my bike! Together, we make beautiful music... I think I'll have another cup before I go for a long run.

Oh and Cyborg42, LMAO! I feel ya brother... earthworms unite!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hence why I made my comment. If you are indeed Australian, perhaps you would care to explain to us all why the "Aussies" are dropping like flys out of the Tour, whilst our man LA is merely cruising.

Boy, I tri harder...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But have you tried peanut butter and vegimite. Going on about coffee when you drink tea is a little like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it. The mormons will be chiming in any moment telling us we're all going to hell anyway for using stimulants.
Quote Reply
Re: Coffee? y oh y? [nickc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Nickc.......it's my wife who drinks it. I'm a water and freshly squeezed orange juice type of person.......

ok you got me, last weekend i had 2 bourbans and coke, i'm just getting over it now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not sure, i don't follow cycling there are more important things to focus on. I think that per head of population, we had more riders than than the US......but i could be wrong, i have no idea.

Oh, just checked the results, we won a stage. hoo-ray for us.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, but from what Im hearing, how clean are your riders?

Boy, I tri harder...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
oh man....you got me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
About as clean as your track and field team I guess!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh Pooky - do please tell us how all the other Americans are going at the tour.

Please include info like Stage winners and Green Jersey holders and days in yellow by these chaps other than LA.
Quote Reply
Re: Coffee? y oh y? [Pete C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why bother - LA is clean, and he will win. End of story. Number of "Aussies" to win the Tour = Zip. Nada. Zilch. Unless Im very much mistaken.

Boy, I tri harder...
Quote Reply

Prev Next