Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cody Smith Bike Wreck
Quote | Reply
Cody Smith, President of Bicycle Sports, was involved in a vehicle/bike accident over the weekend. Hope goes out to a quick recovery.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/site/news.cfm?brd=1994
Quote Reply
Re: Cody Smith Bike Wreck [raysr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is he OK? I like that guy. I spoke with him on the phone at length once and came away with a great deal of admiration for him.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cody Smith Bike Wreck [raysr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
makes a case for everyone learning at least basic CPR (BLS) through the american red cross or the american heart association.

the course is one day and costs about 100 dollars and covers the basic ABCs of life support
Quote Reply
Re: Cody Smith Bike Wreck [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

He's fine. I am in touch with Lauren Maule his signifacant other and he had facial surgery yesterday to repair his fractured cheek and eye socket. He has several broken ribs, some swelling around his eyes, as you can imagine a lot of road rash and a mild concussion. He IS alert and resting well. His vision is also fine. Has been moved to e recovery hospital and is alert and up and around under supervision. He was hit on Sunday by a 17 year old who was reportedly on drugs. The driver was arrested and is now out on bail. This is reportedly not his first incident. He does have insurance. Cody (thru Lauren) has asked me to thank you all for your concerns and speedy recovery.

Jack Weiss

Jack Weiss
Quote Reply