Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: don't shoot the messenger, or over-react [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's next this guys mom gonna post....
Quote Reply
Re: Chrissie Wellington to retire [TriSportEpping] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's really too bad that instead of celebrating the worlds top triathlete retirement..... Some dicks had to turn it into a gong show. She IS what you guys will never be.... A true champion with a big heart and smile to match.
Why Mods have not deleted this thread or at least locked it, is beyond me!
ST and our tri-community is better than this!
Congratulations on a great career, and good luck with the future!
Quote Reply
Re: Chrissie Wellington to retire [k89533720] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
k89533720 wrote:
It's really too bad that instead of celebrating the worlds top triathlete retirement..... Some dicks had to turn it into a gong show. She IS what you guys will never be.... A true champion with a big heart and smile to match.
Why Mods have not deleted this thread or at least locked it, is beyond me!
ST and our tri-community is better than this!
Congratulations on a great career, and good luck with the future!
How is anything that anybody has said been insulting or dickish? It's informed speculation that somebody worked very hard, was fully dedicated to their sport, lived their lifestyle to the max, and was incredibly successful while doing it, but ended up doing physical damage to themselves in the process.
Quote Reply
Re: Chrissie Wellington to retire [Quantum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
" informed speculation". LMAO.. Exactly!
By people with truly very little medical knowledge.. Except what they picked up along the way, or Googled!!

Celebrate the accomplishment .... Not wreck the moment with "informed speculation"!
Quote Reply
Re: Chrissie Wellington to retire [k89533720] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never realized Chrissie has supporters that reached lance fanboy level crazy
Quote Reply
Re: Chrissie Wellington to retire [npage148] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
..it has made for a very interesting thread, I will say that!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
npage148 wrote:

+1

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
npage148 wrote:

It's very difficult to have a battle of wits with some :)
Quote Reply
Re: don't shoot the messenger, or over-react [MFtroll] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MFtroll,

Our moderators do an excellent job, the way I see it you have two choices: accept their moderation or move on.

You will find that your current choice of bash the moderators and preach to everyone else won't be tollerated around here for long.

Good day to you.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: don't shoot the messenger, or over-react [Sparks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Either you or I misinterpreted pattersonpaul's comment, and I think it was you. He was talking about DD, not you."

Yes my comment was meant for DD not MFtroll. I guess I shouldn't worry too much about him not being willing to coach
me since he doesn't read so well.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Quote Reply
Re: don't shoot the messenger, or over-react [Quantum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quantum wrote:
I'm guessing MFTroll is one of those people who will not be supporting Leanda Cave anymore because she used the word "shit" in an interview? Grow some fucking skin and stop acting like your ears are going to melt from hearing vulgarities.
. I was going to give the persons on the other sites the benefit of the doubt, but, you and a couple of others have proved me wrong. Since attacks are all that seem to be accepted, consider this forum to not ever receive any money from me or endorsed to any body that I associate with. Great marketing job. No wonder people have left. BTW, I'll make sure Chrissie gets word of this.
Quote Reply
Re: don't shoot the messenger, or over-react [MFtroll] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MFtroll wrote:
Quantum wrote:
I'm guessing MFTroll is one of those people who will not be supporting Leanda Cave anymore because she used the word "shit" in an interview? Grow some fucking skin and stop acting like your ears are going to melt from hearing vulgarities.
. I was going to give the persons on the other sites the benefit of the doubt, but, you and a couple of others have proved me wrong. Since attacks are all that seem to be accepted, consider this forum to not ever receive any money from me or endorsed to any body that I associate with. Great marketing job. No wonder people have left. BTW, I'll make sure Chrissie gets word of this.

Like Dan has said multiple times before. This site is growing every day and definitely doesn't need you, or me, to survive. See ya!