Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo Dual size question
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'1.5", 88.5cm inseam, 61.5cm torso (to sternal notch).

I think I've decided on a Cervelo Dual for various reasons. I'm thinking I'll need to go with a 58. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I can try one without ordering it, so I may just have to order.

Can anyone chime in regarding this choice of size? Are you similarly dimensioned, if so, what size do you ride?

Thanks!
Last edited by: slant: Mar 7, 05 16:10
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Dual size question [slant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'2 and ride a 58 Dual comfortably. A larger size would have stretched me out too far. Our inseams are identical give or take a 1/4 inch. I don't know my precise measurements i.e. torso to sternal notch. If you are ordering a complete bike, you may want to make sure of you get the right stem length (if through a LBS they may swap it out for you). Great bike, good luck!

"In the blocks you're a prisoner, the gun releases you."
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Dual size question [slant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm 6'1.5", 88.5cm inseam, 61.5cm torso (to sternal notch).

I think I've decided on a Cervelo Dual for various reasons. I'm thinking I'll need to go with a 58. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I can try one without ordering it, so I may just have to order.

Can anyone chime in regarding this choice of size? Are you similarly dimensioned, if so, what size do you ride?

I don't know about my torso measurement, but I am about the same height (~6')and have the same inseam and I ride a 56 Dual just fine. There is plenty of adjustability with the reversible seat post and even the carbon stryke arm pads. If you really need to address the torso length you may want to try a 130 stem, but my guess is you won't have to do so with a 56.

FYI I ride with the seat post forward.

P.S. I am just a guy on the internet, you might want to get an "expert guy on the internet" to chime in.
Quote Reply