Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cateye Stealth CC-GL50?
Quote | Reply
Anyone have information on the new Cateye Stealth CC-GL50 (GPS enabled bike computer)?

- Price
- Data elements
- File export
- Software compatibility
- Etc.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Cateye Stealth CC-GL50? [tri-indy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping this old thread looking for more info, and to share what I know.

Universal Cycles has it for pre-order for $135-140. The Stealth 10 they are preordering for $105-110

The 10 might not record anything besides speed and distance
The 50 does at least HR, speed, cadence, and power (L/R ? Overall only? don't know)

They say you can upload to Strava and Training Peaks. Mini-USB link like the Edge 500. Their sync program exports gpx and fit files.

The Stealth 10's manual is online, but not the Stealth 50 yet.

They've been saying they are coming out this month, but no one has it yet. According to a facebook post today, the computers "should be hitting the shelves of your local shops soon" According to one of their sales guys, the 10 is out now and the 50 won't come out till May :( . Gotta check with my LBS.
Quote Reply
Re: Cateye Stealth CC-GL50? [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping this thread one more time. I was about to pull the trigger on a Garmin edge 500 but this seems to be a viable alternative. Performance bike will have them available Monday (?). No reviews on this yet. Even DC Rainmaker has no info on this.
Quote Reply
Re: Cateye Stealth CC-GL50? [King of Pain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
King of Pain wrote:
Bumping this thread one more time. I was about to pull the trigger on a Garmin edge 500 but this seems to be a viable alternative. Performance bike will have them available Monday (?). No reviews on this yet. Even DC Rainmaker has no info on this.

I saw it way back at Eurobike: http://www.dcrainmaker.com/...ogy-things-that.html

But it was dead/not-on. I couldn't get much information from them there, nor at Interbike.

Honestly, at those prices, until proven otherwise, the Edge 200 and 500 are your best bets. A touch bit higher than the Cateye prices, but pretty much bug-free these days and works with everything.

I might look at reviewing it early this summer. Just a bit backlogged at the moment on devices.

-
My tiny little slice of the internets: dcrainmaker.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cateye Stealth CC-GL50? [dcrainmaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe the Cateye will be much easier to read for those with aging eyes.
Quote Reply
Re: Cateye Stealth CC-GL50? [RichardL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone own one of these?

Mark
Quote Reply