Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Canyon Speedmax CF SLX Mono Extension Swap
Quote | Reply
Guys looking to swap monoextension from MEDIUM to LARGE (just the extendable mono bit in the middle) - i am based in Europe.

(and note to people ordering your bike, they ask you to measure your elbow to grip distance and based on that they tell you which cocpit suits, they do warn you most poeple order too large; what i didnt take into account is that if you need to move the pads forward - you might run out of the available extension lenght)
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax CF SLX Mono Extension Swap [R2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What they need to ask if you know your pad x and y and based on that you/they should determine the length of the aerobar. In almost all of the fits we do, either send by canyon to us or not, we need the longer of the two that are possible.

Are you near the end of the pad reach, get the longer one, are you wanting the split hands part more upright to have a relaxed wrist position, get the longer one.

But we have had cases where, after we did fit’s for customers that brought in a canyon that were not send by them, canyon still swapped the aerobar for a longer version at no charge. But that might be that they trust as much that we never would people talk out of a canyon and are completely objective in the fitting regardless of bikes that we are able to sell ourselves. And we did fit’s for canyon employee’s as well.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax CF SLX Mono Extension Swap [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah thats my problem - they would not switch one for me - dotn know why, hope is just my support person not aware
Quote Reply