Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bontrager Saddle Measurements
Quote | Reply
With reference to the Bontrager Hilo Pro saddle: does anyone know what the width measurements are for the central relief channel/cutout 5cm and 10cm back from the nose? I currently use a Selle Italia Watt saddle but feel that I need a saddle with a wider relief channel to relieve more central soft tissue pressure, so wondering if the Bontrager will fit the bill, from photos it appears to have a wider channel than the Selle Italia. Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Saddle Measurements [WayneH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me. I can txt you pics of my with the measurements

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We did some measurements for a comparison post that might be helpful:

https://www.instagram.com/...zacOdSS/?img_index=4

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Saddle Measurements [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you! This is extremely helpful and very well done :-)

Much appreciated.

I'll take a closer look at the V8.

Wayne
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Saddle Measurements [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got round to taking a closer look at the Wove saddles, really impressed but definitely not in my price range but even more so given I chocked and spat out my coffee when I first saw the price and gave my Apple Magic Keyboard a coffee bath :-) New keyboard has to take priority.

Thanks, Wayne
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WayneH wrote:
I got round to taking a closer look at the Wove saddles, really impressed but definitely not in my price range but even more so given I chocked and spat out my coffee when I first saw the price and gave my Apple Magic Keyboard a coffee bath :-) New keyboard has to take priority.

Thanks, Wayne

Too funny! Thanks Wayne.

From our website: Compared to to decreasing your bike’s weight with lighter wheels, our V8 saddle is 5.5x less expensive per gram shed. (learn more)

+ 2 week free demo program, 30 day money back, lifetime warranty on carbon, 1 year warranty on foam with $100 fee to replace foam after first year.

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Last edited by: milesthedog: Sep 15, 23 9:51
Quote Reply