Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Blatant ad: Swim+run technical clinic in Austin, TX [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ooh baby...

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: Swim+run technical clinic in Austin, TX [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, ok I have an air mattress, too.
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: Swim+run technical clinic in Austin, TX [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Planning on any clinics in Denver?

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: Swim+run technical clinic in Austin, TX [jtaylor1024] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not planning on doing a clinic in Denver or anyone else, I happened to do these clinics in Austin because I'll be in town to hang out with friends and do the race.

However, I've had so many people asking me if I would go to their town, that I am considering doing a US Tour :-)

If you think you can assemble a group of triathletes in your town, shoot me an email and we'll go from there.

Thanks for the interest!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're serious about Denver, count me in. How about a running/cycling clinic that will focus on running/riding at altitude, in hills, with power?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would recommend Paulo's clinics to anyone - he came to my swim clinic back in January, and I taught him everything he knows... although he's probably forgotten most of it by now.

He needs to do significantly more band only swimming however... he's a real sinker...

Joel
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: Swim+run technical clinic in Austin, TX [Dbeitel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
If you're serious about Denver, count me in. How about a running/cycling clinic that will focus on running/riding at altitude, in hills, with power?

Dave, Dave, Dave... it's not about the bike ;-)

Drop me an email and we can talk more.
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: Swim+run technical clinic in Austin, TX [czone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I would recommend Paulo's clinics to anyone - he came to my swim clinic back in January, and I taught him everything he knows... although he's probably forgotten most of it by now.

He needs to do significantly more band only swimming however... he's a real sinker...

Joel
Bastard... I worked the clinic with you... *I* taught you everything you know! :-D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you come to Tyler, Texas or shevport La...soon. I'll be in Austin for that triathlon, but I can't be there till sunday and I am very interested in the swim portion.
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: Swim+run technical clinic in Austin, TX [bradpreo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not in my plans, no.

Looks like the next clinics will be in Boston in the first weekend of September.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be in the DC area from June 5th and staying to watch Eagleman on the 11th

Really!? I have a chance to meet the most famous tri coach on Slowtwitch? Shit, now I will have to really get my act together.

What happens if you catch me walking aid stations?

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: Swim+run technical clinic in Austin, TX [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Really!? I have a chance to meet the most famous tri coach on Slowtwitch?
I don't know about that, but you'll get the chance to meet me. I'll be the one wearing an orange shirt, just come up and say hi :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will be definitely looking for you.

This will be a really fun event now.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Really!? I have a chance to meet the most famous tri coach on Slowtwitch?
I'll be the one wearing an orange shirt, just come up and say hi :-)
He says that but looks very serious wandering around! I was scared of him at IMAZ! :D
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: Swim+run technical clinic in Austin, TX [cray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you were there and didn't say hi! Shame on you!

But don't feel bad... During IMAZ I saw a lot of people with a "Oh crap that's Paulo!" look on their faces :-D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah I pretty much ran the other way.
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: Swim+run technical clinic in Austin, TX [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not you honey, you always come up and say hi :-D
Quote Reply
Re: Blatant ad: Swim+run technical clinic in Austin, TX [cray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He says that but looks very serious wandering around! I was scared of him at IMAZ! :D

Call me stupid, but I have a lifetime habit of walking into lions's dens.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking forward to hearing from ST's that attended the Swim/Run Clinic so we can start the Boston roster!

Bump

Prev Next