Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike pic
Quote | Reply
OK, here's my new Zipp 2001 with my Zipp 3000 wheels to match! I've had Zipp bikes (2) in the past and ended up selling them, like a dummy. I went back to diamond frames, like a dummy. Sold those and got a Softride, sold the Softride, then found 2 Zipps (brand new).

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Bike pic [getting-old] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That really is quite a beautiful bike.

-Heard a rumor today, not kidding- Zipp coming back in the bike business.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Classy.

I might opt though, to remove the Syntace logo. It kinda clashes with the old school style of your ride.
The FSA saddle would too, but you spend more time sitting on it, than flashing it.

Very nice. I like it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One of my biggest regrets was selling my Zipp 3000 front wheel. I love them.

If you EVER get rid of the Zipp wheels, let me know. I will pay almost anything you want for them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm willing to bet that's it's faster in the wind tunnel than a P3 or any other double diamond design. Plus it looks so retro cool.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike pic [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not into the "retro" stuff or the "flashy" stuff. I ride this bike , oppsss, or its "sister" bike, everyday. I ride it because its fast as hell, super comfy and fits like a glove!

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I look forward to getting passed by you on that speed rocket at a race next season :-)

It looks great.

Tony
Quote Reply
Re: Bike pic [HRH bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 I was ready to take an offer from you on the wheels, but my wife saw the post and forbid me to sell them! She loves the bike with the yellow wheels and knows how rare they are and threaten to kill me if I ever sold them : )

I love my wife! She just stopped me from making a huge booboo!

Paul
Quote Reply