Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike fit help
Quote | Reply
Hi !!
I bought a second hand tri frame and I'm triing to improve my fitting on it.
I raced m'y first 18,5km Time Trial last sunday in 27:32, 270w average, 69kg, flat (25m elevation).
I think I Can Do better with beter position.

I used myvelofit to have an average position, but I struggle to keep my head down. Worse with helmet

Need some help !!

Thanks

Ivan
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fit help [ivan2794] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You could increase stack which sometimes helps get your head in the right position.
You could increase reach which sometimes helps get your head in the right position

The bigger questions I'd have would be are you comfy in your position, do you feel like you're able to apply power, is it sustainable for 20/40/90/180km? what don't you like about it, what do you like about it

Hope that helps

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Bike fit help [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your answer

My main problems are: i'm sleeping forward, maybe saddle have too much angle.
My head is too high, if I keep it low I really struggle to look forward and I cannot sustain the position. Don't know if I have to lower the bar, or to go higher and shorter to be able to flatten more the back ?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fit help [ivan2794] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually think you LOOK good position wise. But I could see that you might want to raise the stack a little for more sight.

What helmet are you using? Is it an aero helmet with a separate face shield? If not you might want to consider getting something like the Rudy project the wing or the Giro arrowhead to help with your line of sight.
Last edited by: littlefoot: Oct 17, 23 8:57
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fit help [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the answer
I've got a briko cronometro

Quote Reply