Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike fit ??
Quote | Reply
I finally got the Titanflex ready for some pics. But those are for another post. To be funny I was going to post a very aggressive Bjorn like fit. so I put the Ergo stem all the way down, and slid the seat way forward.

Well I got on for the pics, and found 1 with the seat more forward it was to low, so I am actually standing on the pedals in these pics (about where I would be if I raise the seat). I also found this to be sort of comfortable, for how long I don't know, will try to ride on the trainer like this tonight. Here are 2 pics (yes kids fingers were partly over the flash) my biggest concern here is my CG is it to far forward to be safe?

If I can stay in this long time I will take some better pics (change of cloths bike shoes on ect...)

So lets here some comments. (and before you ask, yes that pole really does feel good there)

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fit ?? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are a brave man DavHamm! I'm no expert but your arms should be closer to a 90 degree angle. I would try moving forward and, if possible, up a ways. I hope this won't interfere with your pole position. Do you bend your ankles at all when you pedal?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fit ?? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dave,

You look a trifle shallow to me and the angle of your aerobars ought come up some closer to the horizontal to support the weight of your torso skeletally a bit better.

The second photo looks like it doesn't yield much usable info as you appear to be partially out of the saddle.

It's tough to tell about your weight distribution. The front of this bike "looks" a little short to me but that is realistically impossible to tell from just a photo.

Nice bike though.

Happy Thanksgiving my friend.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply