Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Fitter in Toronto, Ontario
Quote | Reply
Any recommendations for an experienced Triathlon bike fitter in the Toronto (or Golden Horseshoe)?

I have an athlete who needs a good fit, and she has been disappointed in the past by people who have a great fit tool (like Retul), but who don't know how to use the info from that system to alter the bike fit in a productive way.

Thanks- Mike G
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fitter in Toronto, Ontario [MHG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out fitt1st bike fitting. Had a good fit here many years ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't go to Scott Judges (fit 1st).

He will spend hours with the athlete, charge $300+ and then give them a cookie cutter bike fit. Raises the saddle as high as he can, pushes the saddle all the way forward, super long stem, incredibly narrow handlebars. Once you know what to look for you can tell exactly who was fit by him on group rides.

I would go to Heath and the 11, or go to the Speed shop in Ancaster.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fitter in Toronto, Ontario [Ghost234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He didn’t do that at all with me. He moved my saddle back from 3 to 5 cm behind bb, and we had to switch stems. Saddle went up a little but was actually way more comfortable. I disagree but I will admit it’s been many years since I’ve seen him.

Ghost234 wrote:
Don't go to Scott Judges (fit 1st).

He will spend hours with the athlete, charge $300+ and then give them a cookie cutter bike fit. Raises the saddle as high as he can, pushes the saddle all the way forward, super long stem, incredibly narrow handlebars. Once you know what to look for you can tell exactly who was fit by him on group rides.

I would go to Heath and the 11, or go to the Speed shop in Ancaster.
Last edited by: EnderWiggan: May 7, 18 19:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MHG wrote:
Any recommendations for an experienced Triathlon bike fitter in the Toronto (or Golden Horseshoe)?

I have an athlete who needs a good fit, and she has been disappointed in the past by people who have a great fit tool (like Retul), but who don't know how to use the info from that system to alter the bike fit in a productive way.

Thanks- Mike G

http://www.fridaybikefit.com/ Tam is in Taiwan, but comes to Toronto every now and then, schedule the time around that time, you will not be disappointed, he is a trainer\certify fitter for Retul, he trained a lot of fitters in Ontario. He is not bike brand depended, he sells fit only, not bikes or systems, which makes huge difference.
Quote Reply