Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Fit Starting Point - Critiques / Suggestions?
Quote | Reply
Curious to hear ideas / thoughts based on a very brief video.

1) I tend to ride my road bike with what most people would consider to be a somewhat low saddle. I believe I tend to be highly quad-dominant and am heavily biased toward higher cadence to produce power.

2) I know my head position is not good.

3) I am somewhat ambivalent about the angled risers - at this moment i'd say I could take them or leave them.

4) Should I look to move the saddle forward/up and try to open the hip angle more?

Any feedback would be great - thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/EXoC1Qb
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Starting Point - Critiques / Suggestions? [Labrador1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Starting Point - Critiques / Suggestions? [Labrador1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm no pro fitter by any means, but I think you can raise your saddle quite a bit. Lots of room for leg extension and that will help take some "hump" out of your back.

Hope you get some good advice.

Cheers.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Starting Point - Critiques / Suggestions? [Quinny98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you GMAN for helping with the link, and thanks Quinny.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You honestly don't look comfortable at all. Are you able to sustain that position? Does your back hurt after longer rides?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Starting Point - Critiques / Suggestions? [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm honestly just getting into tinkering with the TT bike after it sitting for quite some time. Candidly no, I'm not that comfortable, that's why I'm looking for feedback! :)
Quote Reply