Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Biggest wetsuit sales I've ever seen this year.
Quote | Reply
In the 13 years we've been in this location I have never seen wetsuit sales as strong as they are this year. We sold 10 suits today alone, which for a small store like us, is huge.

I have sold through four complete orders from a couple different vendors since the 19th. Our biggest seller is Aquaman.

Emmanuel Millet at Aquaman is only 1 day UPS from us and we send him orders about every other day to re-stock. The stocking orders reach us in a day.

I think the combination of cold temperatures and a lot of entry level athletes coming into the sport has caused wetsuit sales to absolutely soar.

Interestingly, about 40% of the sales, if not more, are for females. The Blitz full suit is currently our top seller.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Biggest wetsuit sales I've ever seen this year. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would have been 11 if you had a T1 top in size 4 :-(

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Biggest wetsuit sales I've ever seen this year. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dang.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Biggest wetsuit sales I've ever seen this year. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one if you are in a pinch.

"....No longer easy on the eyes but these wrinkles masterfully dusguise the youthful boy below."~Death Cab for Cutie

http://www.a1cyclery.com
Quote Reply
Re: Biggest wetsuit sales I've ever seen this year. [Chris Wiggins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Chris, it was the 25% off that Tom is doing right now and the fact that I could collect in person next month that prompted the sale.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not a problem, I understand completely.

"....No longer easy on the eyes but these wrinkles masterfully dusguise the youthful boy below."~Death Cab for Cutie

http://www.a1cyclery.com
Quote Reply
Re: Biggest wetsuit sales I've ever seen this year. [Chris Wiggins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I appreciate the offer though, Chris. Thank you.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Thanks Chris, it was the 25% off that Tom is doing right now
I heard 50%.
Quote Reply
Re: Biggest wetsuit sales I've ever seen this year. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about a size 2 vest top? I hate full sleeves, advantages aside. PM me if you have one, I'm still looking around and pricing out. Thx.

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are there any left to try on? I was thinking of stopping by the store today or tomorrow (assuming you are still open all weekend)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In the 13 years we've been in this location I have never seen wetsuit sales as strong as they are this year. We sold 10 suits today alone, which for a small store like us, is huge.

I have sold through four complete orders from a couple different vendors since the 19th. Our biggest seller is Aquaman.

Emmanuel Millet at Aquaman is only 1 day UPS from us and we send him orders about every other day to re-stock. The stocking orders reach us in a day.

I think the combination of cold temperatures and a lot of entry level athletes coming into the sport has caused wetsuit sales to absolutely soar.

Interestingly, about 40% of the sales, if not more, are for females. The Blitz full suit is currently our top seller.
You're good! Another sneaky way of selling wetsuits on Slowtwitch disguised as an informative post!
Quote Reply
Re: Biggest wetsuit sales I've ever seen this year. [MojojojoMasterG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes indeed..... ha hah HAA.

And thank you for re-posting it too my friend.....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply