Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best deal on a renn?
Quote | Reply
Who's done the research as to where I can find the best deal on a new Renn 575 disk?

Also, if I really don't have a wheel to devote to a rear wheel cover. It I had a custom wheel and cover done, what is a fair estimate of cost?

I had read in another post that the cost of the custom wheel and cover will be close to cost of the renn.
Quote Reply
Re: Best deal on a renn? [waytooslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It depends upon what rear wheel you use. The cost of the cover itself is only $65.00.

Renn makes the best "real" disc for the dollar.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
all3sports.com gives 10% off with USAT10 discount code, and they sell Renn I believe.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think that Bikesport carries Renn, and Tom D was running a sale on wheels the last time I was on his site.

Good Luck

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Buy from the LBS that supports our sport.I haven't seen much Tri sponsorship from the catologue companies.Buy from a LBS that puts time and money into our sport.(like Bikesport)It's like stock invest a little money now get a return later.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are considering the wheelcover the add 1.1 lbs or 500 gms to the weight of the rear wheel you will be using to make a fair comparison.

goals, personal:
- under same username post st rr of Kona m80-84ag mop, tail end of the dopers finish
- shoot age from tips on par 72
- beat SuperDave in one-on-one
all within single wk- Viva Chopin, Fryderyk; Faulk, Peter; Helmsley, Sherman; Palillo, Ron; Rogers, Fred McFeely; Sanford, John Elroy; Snuka, Jimmy- and the water bottle isn't half fuller on the other side
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get a used one in the classifieds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No offense, but with the price of a Renn being beyond cheap for a disc wheel, you are a cheap bastard. I like that in a man.

Call me Big Dick
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got a Renn575 from http://www.pelotoncycles.com/Wheels.htm ... awesome price and great service from a guy named Mark.
Quote Reply