Are they still only available in 650?

Richard Nixon, Fit2Tri Multisport Inc.
Fit2Tri,
rich@fit2tri.com
Discount code, slowtwithch
Quote Reply
Re: Best Custom Tri-bike? [Clarence1997] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love my Yaqui. At 6'5", Ves fitted my Tri bike like a glove!!

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have many tt bikes-p3c ,serotta ottrott ,kuota,guru.Some stock.some custom.All fit-most setup by Ian Buchanan a genius at bike fitting(Fitwerx)The P3c tends to be long and low-ideal for long torsos.If it is the right size Iam surprised it cannot be sorted out.Give a great bike fitter such as Ian a call.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I was out there last year, Slowman was riding Yaquis. I was behind one for a while yesterday. It was purdy.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Custom Tri-bike? [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rroof,

"what the hell is a Mercedes e-66"---I was thinking 55 and 63 typed it as 66 sorry to have upset you.

you clearly understood what my intention was.

k
Quote Reply
Re: Best Custom Tri-bike? [JohnA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IndyTriRip,

Wow I checked out www.roarkcycles.com and damn, they are nice bikes - especially the full aero coupler.

Some of you have mentioned the Litespeed Blade....better check their 2007 website. It appears that the Blade is dead. Actually, it appears that they have slimmed their models by about 50%.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are witihin driving distance of VT, i would recommend a trip to Fitwerx. They carry Serotta, Guru, Elite, Cervelo, Kuota, Calfee, and several others. That way, you can get a great fitting and help with choosing which of the custom bikes is best for you.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Custom Tri-bike? [jazman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
IndyTriRip,
Some of you have mentioned the Litespeed Blade....better check their 2007 website. It appears that the Blade is dead. Actually, it appears that they have slimmed their models by about 50%.

We are actually one of the most experienced custom builders around and have merely decided for 2007 to offer less stock bikes as many come to us in need for a custom fabrication anyway. Plus the Saber has seen such amazing improvements over the years and especially in the last few months that it is tough to offer a stock Blade (as it currently was) next to it. But as this topic is about customs anyway, the Blade is available as a custom and so is of course the Saber. :-)

Cheers,

Herbert
Litespeed

www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's your opinion about the best custom tri-bike? Serotta....or?

I have a P3c now, but I think my longer torso is causing some major neck issues so I'm considering a custom bike...

I had my Blade custom built......awesome....

I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
Quote Reply
Re: Best Custom Tri-bike? [XFalcon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm getting mixed info from the Serotta forum but it seems the HSG (High Speed Geometry) bikes are stock geometry bikes so...

http://www.serotta.com/pages/geometry.html#hsgGeometry

Either way, if its custom, it doesn't matter who makes the bike but rather, who designs it no? So in that respect I'd go with Paul Levine or Ves Mandaric...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yaqui. www.yaquiusa.com

jimmyk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guru...hands down. Takes about 4 weeks for delivery, paint jobs are immaculate, stiff bottom brackets, excellent handling. I'm on my 2nd one and wife's still on her first. They're only as good as your fitter, so I suggest getting someone who works with fitting cycling teams on a regular basis.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tiemeyer. I had one and it was VERY well made and fast. Dave Tiemeyer helped build the 1996 Olympic GT Super Bikes.

Paul
Quote Reply

Prev Next