Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Banditting a race... [Bigringonly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bigringonly wrote:
Has news of this devious plot made any other tri forums or just here in slowtwitchland?

I don't think anyone else really cares.
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [RushTogether] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Surprised my ROC didn't send anything cool like this.

Suspend 'em for violating USAT 3.5a and 3.5b.
Oh, heck, go for public humiliation. Oh, wait...that's what this is, isn't it?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
USAT Competitive Rules Official - Cat 2 (2011-2023), USAT International Technical Official (2023-present)
ITU/USAT National Technical Official (2015-2023), World Triathlon Continental Technical Official (2024-present)
USAT South Region Rules Ambassador (2015-2021)
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [javaman222] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know it doesn't reach the level of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors", but if you type in #96 in the search box you see Mr. Bibman posing as a 27 year old woman.

http://www.finisherpix.com/...ml?&pcevent=0197

What I do: http://app.strava.com/athletes/345699
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [Printer86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No pix of Mr 96 swimming or biking or finishing?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No pics of him with #963 either, I'm guessing they knew where the race photogs were and separated for that. I'm surprised that both of their FB pages are still semi pubic!

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Imagine how torked you'd be if you were the 27yo woman looking for pics on www.finisherpix.com.

Anyone think about sending all the pertinent information to the IM 70.3 RI race director?

With photographic proof there is a chance WTC *could* do something.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
USAT Competitive Rules Official - Cat 2 (2011-2023), USAT International Technical Official (2023-present)
ITU/USAT National Technical Official (2015-2023), World Triathlon Continental Technical Official (2024-present)
USAT South Region Rules Ambassador (2015-2021)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The real #96 is bangin. Slow as shit, but bangin.
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [jgarza22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jgarza22 wrote:

Maybe this guy knows how to pick the races. Based on photographic evidence, I want to know what race he's doing next.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jgarza22 wrote:

Hey don't be hatin on us slow mid-aged women. At least I pay my fees, follow the rules and do it all on my own :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
Laura
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.fuel4training.com/f4t_about.html

All events done: 9 IM, 19 Marathons, 18 century ride
Robert Kennedy is the founder and President of Fuel4Training. During the many years of running, competing in triathlons and coaching swimmers at the local Y, Coach Bob came to appreciate the role of nutrition in fitness, sport and long term health. The current thinking is that endurance athletes should load up on carbohydrate continuously, even to the extent of supplementing their diets with commercial products while avoiding real foods.The shift away from healthy vegetables ,fruits, and leans proteins is quite common in the athletic community. Such a shift, while good for carbo loading the day before a race, overlooks the necessity of eating foods that are rich in other nutrients. This philosophy not only has negative consequences for health but also compromises and endurance athlete’s capacity for recovery ( training over 2 hours plays havoc on the immune system) and subsequent quality of training. Fuel4training is more than just a diet, our unique seasonal approach to nutrition will help you fulfill your best potential on race day and you will learn to make healthy lifestyle changes so that you can continue to train well.
Coach Bob has completed 9 Iron man events, 19 marathons(6 Bostons) and many long distance rides.

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [jmim2006] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.westchestertriclub.com/spot_kennedy.html

Spotlight on Rob Kennedy

Rob Kennedy IM Wisconsin 2002
So, how did you get started in triathlons?
I was swimming in a Masters swim program in Sydney Australia and some triathletes invited me to join their club- BRATS- Bondai Running And Triathlon Sports in 1991.
In Sydney? And how did did you find out about this crew here in Westchester?
President Rich Izzo invited me to join when I was a member of the Westchester Track Club in 1998 training for marathons.
Are there marathons in your upcoming race calendar?
Yes. Ridgefield 1/2 marathon in October as a warm up for the Philadelphia Marathon in November.Cape May Marathon in March, Wildflower 1/2 Tri in May, Ironman Idaho in June.
And how is your training for these upcoming races different than before?
I'm on a special nutrition program prescribed to me by Tim Bailey MBS in Nutrition, I'm following a tri coaches 3 level seasonal weight program. I'm riding more this winter 4 x a week / 2hrs plus on Saturdays as the race is in June.
And in terms of equipment, anything new or different there?
I got sized for my Lightspeed by an expert and had a new tri Profile seat post put on to place my weight more over my tri bars.
After going at it for awhile, what keeps you motivated, especially for long distances?
Westchester Tri club has a great support infrastructure for Ironman triathletes, and I think it great that the women in our club can consistently kick my butt in the IM races with only minor trash talkng afterwards from MB.
In terms of your IM races, what have your times been?
I raced 11:56 in Australia in 1993. Lake Placid was a 10:51 in 2001, and I did a 10:59 at Wisconsin 2002.

Your athletic background, other than swimming has also helped for Ironman hasn't it?
Yes. I was a marathon runner. I averaged 4 marathons a year, including Boston for 5 years. This background has made it much easier for me to deal with the marathon leg of the ironman.

And how to you carve out time for training?
I'm in Technology Sales, and I work out twice a day during the week - morning 7-8 and evening 6-7:30.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Odd that his GF is not in any of those pics, and if you look at her pics (#963) he isn't in any of those either. Although it looks like they only took pics on a couple place on the run. Did they separate when they saw a race photographer?
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Odd that his GF is not in any of those pics, and if you look at her pics (#963) he isn't in any of those either. Although it looks like they only took pics on a couple place on the run. Did they separate when they saw a race photographer?
They probably freaked out when they saw the race photographer, in avoiding them that's when she took the header and bloodied her knees.
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [SLOTOPO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That might explain the look on his face in the OP's picture he took too!
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
h2ofun wrote:
Coach Bob has completed 9 Iron man events, 19 marathons(6 Bostons) and many long distance rides.

And some of them he even registered for!
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [SLOTOPO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder where she go the bloody knees. In her official run pics it doesn't look like she has the bloody knees until the finish pic.

------------------------------
"Unless you have a ... GF who might put out that night and that night only ... skip it and race." - AndyPants 3-15-2007
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
h2ofun wrote:
http://www.westchestertriclub.com/spot_kennedy.html

Spotlight on Rob Kennedy

Rob Kennedy IM Wisconsin 2002
So, how did you get started in triathlons?
I was swimming in a Masters swim program in Sydney Australia and some triathletes invited me to join their club- BRATS- Bondai Running And Triathlon Sports in 1991.
In Sydney? And how did did you find out about this crew here in Westchester?
President Rich Izzo invited me to join when I was a member of the Westchester Track Club in 1998 training for marathons.
Are there marathons in your upcoming race calendar?
Yes. Ridgefield 1/2 marathon in October as a warm up for the Philadelphia Marathon in November.Cape May Marathon in March, Wildflower 1/2 Tri in May, Ironman Idaho in June.
And how is your training for these upcoming races different than before?
I'm on a special nutrition program prescribed to me by Tim Bailey MBS in Nutrition, I'm following a tri coaches 3 level seasonal weight program. I'm riding more this winter 4 x a week / 2hrs plus on Saturdays as the race is in June.
And in terms of equipment, anything new or different there?
I got sized for my Lightspeed by an expert and had a new tri Profile seat post put on to place my weight more over my tri bars.
After going at it for awhile, what keeps you motivated, especially for long distances?
Westchester Tri club has a great support infrastructure for Ironman triathletes, and I think it great that the women in our club can consistently kick my butt in the IM races with only minor trash talkng afterwards from MB.
In terms of your IM races, what have your times been?
I raced 11:56 in Australia in 1993. Lake Placid was a 10:51 in 2001, and I did a 10:59 at Wisconsin 2002.

Your athletic background, other than swimming has also helped for Ironman hasn't it?
Yes. I was a marathon runner. I averaged 4 marathons a year, including Boston for 5 years. This background has made it much easier for me to deal with the marathon leg of the ironman.

And how to you carve out time for training?
I'm in Technology Sales, and I work out twice a day during the week - morning 7-8 and evening 6-7:30.

Not the same guy that is the photo at the start of this thread. Tread carefully or this guy will have al kinds of cause for angry.
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [lakercr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
9 Ironman events... rolling eyes

Just f'in say how many ironmans you've done.... don't include 70.3 as Ironman events
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [rhayden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look at the picture he used on this website

Same picture.

About Us

All events done: 9 IM, 19 Marathons, 18 century ride
Robert Kennedy is the founder and President of Fuel4Training. During the many years of running, competing in triathlons and coaching swimmers at the local Y, Coach Bob came to appreciate the role of nutrition in fitness, sport and long term health. The current thinking is that endurance athletes should load up on carbohydrate continuously, even to the extent of supplementing their diets with commercial products while avoiding real foods.The shift away from healthy vegetables ,fruits, and leans proteins is quite common in the athletic community. Such a shift, while good for carbo loading the day before a race, overlooks the necessity of eating foods that are rich in other nutrients. This philosophy not only has negative consequences for health but also compromises and endurance athlete’s capacity for recovery ( training over 2 hours plays havoc on the immune system) and subsequent quality of training. Fuel4training is more than just a diet, our unique seasonal approach to nutrition will help you fulfill your best potential on race day and you will learn to make healthy lifestyle changes so that you can continue to train well.

Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [jmim2006] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She runs like a stiff

Disco
South Bend, IN

Habitual Line Stepper..
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That guy is a bad ass. Just hauling those crutches along. Very big time thanks goes out to him. Cubes for legs.

Disco
South Bend, IN

Habitual Line Stepper..
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [rhayden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
" Not the same guy that is the photo at the start of this thread. Tread carefully or this guy will have al kinds of cause for angry. "
--------------------------
Do you have information or is that just an opinion? Love to hear/see what you have. The photo on the website is obviously dated just by looking at the equipment, components, water bottles, wheels, tires, handle bars, brake levels, etc. ...I've changed, just a little :-), over the past 10 years!

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [javaman222] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Banditting a race... [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...8.html?ncid=webmail3

These are some pretty big boobs - the biggest in the world
Quote Reply

Prev Next