Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Armstrong, Basso, Vino...and you all dreamt of it...
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Armstrong, Basso, Vino...and you all dreamt of it... [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are all coming back b/c the sport is clean now(almost)...and tehy can race without doping and win without doping(almost win)

Ruble Triathlon Coaching Average of 30 coached PR's per year
Florida Triathlon Camps Train in North Americas winter training destination
Ruble Racing Events Midwest Triathlon Racing
Ruble Timing Midwest Event Timing
Quote Reply
Re: Armstrong, Basso, Vino...and you all dreamt of it... [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
man

maybe he will ditch the earrings

I'm certain he would have beat lance one of those tours if not for the extra grams of those earrings

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now we just need to get Jan back. It can be 2003 all over again!!

Dave in VA
Quote Reply
Re: Armstrong, Basso, Vino...and you all dreamt of it... [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's probably at about 800lbs right now...

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: Armstrong, Basso, Vino...and you all dreamt of it... [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now we just need to get Jan back. It can be 2003 all over again!!

The DOW is already there. Might as well go with the rest of it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bring back Evegeni Berzin!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

OK, first of all, the link was in German. Not very helpful (at least to me).

Next, can we get them all to race for Astana? Lance is a go. Vino wants back in to "his" team. Why not Basso?

Contador should run screaming.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I heard that Bart Starr wants to be quarterback for the Packers next year. And maybe Greg Lemond will make a comeback.
Quote Reply
Re: Armstrong, Basso, Vino...and you all dreamt of it... [psycholist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*yawn*

Wake me up when Pantani makes a comeback...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Somewhat mangled translation by Google Translate:
=======================================

By PETER UWE Bödeker and WENKMANN Cologne - As Jan Ullrich (34) in early October two races (for charity and farewell Steffen Wesemann) went, he grinned afterwards satisfied: "That was already almost a small tour for me."

At the farewell for a friend he Wesemann the 48 km with an average of 41 km / h - the grown professionals could not shake off him. Ullrich is in amazingly good shape.

And now comes the hammer: Ulle is planning his comeback. No joke! His friend Michael Stehle betrays EXPRESS: "He toying thus, already trained and diligent is the right fit."

What moves Ullrich, back in the saddle after being in Germany after involvement in the doping affair to Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes almost all the sympathy in recession? It is the comeback of his old companions Lance Armstrong, Alexandre Vinokourov (blood doping 2007) and Ivan Basso (Fuentes-customer). Armstrong and Vinokourov to 2009 for the Astana team at the Giro d'Italia start, Basso increases for the Liquigas team after his two-year ban when Japan Cup on 26 October racing into one.

Ullrich: "I think it is true that Vinokourov comes back, because everyone deserves a second chance has." His own comeback, he does not: "There is huge fun, back on the bike to sit." Friend Stehle is clear: "When Athletes wurmt him very much like his career is ended. Jan remains simply a basketball player through and through. We are currently talking a lot about current events in cycling. "

What Ullrich perceives: Operation Puerto is to be filed, his procedure in Switzerland stands before the end - it will be an acquittal run out. Stehle: "If Jan wants to return, the associations must play. His goal is a license in Switzerland, but the Austrians have signaled that they would give him a. A team from Austria has already inquired. In the scene, there are many, a comeback of Jan gladly want to see. He himself wants is not yet completely set, because he does not know how the public reacts. "
Quote Reply
Re: Armstrong, Basso, Vino...and you all dreamt of it... [JoeO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Ullrich: "There is huge fun, back on the bike to sit."

Man, I could not have said that better myself.

;-)

Later!

Brian

Swim. Bike. Run. Repeat as necessary.
Welcome to the Church of Briantriology!
Quote Reply
Re: Armstrong, Basso, Vino...and you all dreamt of it... [tribreck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can either use google translation to get an idea...or learn German.
Or you can try reading and you might realize that English and German have lots of similar words and you can make some sense of it without knowing German.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mmmm....wurstkoffer...

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply