Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aquaman Singlets Rock
Quote | Reply
I just got my Aquaman singlet and it's the best one I've ever worn. It has white mesh in the front and back and lycra on the sides so when I get really sweaty it doesn't stick to me like most full lycra singlets do. It also doesn't fit skin-tight but it's still fitted, making it perfect for running in. It's also cheaper than most other singlets out there at a mere $29.00.

Here's the link
http://english.aquamantri.com/apparel.asp?nProductID=3
Quote Reply
Re: Aquaman Singlets Rock [tripoet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I'd have to lose thirty pounds to wear that in public.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
why do they always expose like an inch or two of stomach? i mean, i'm not ashamed of my body at all - in fact, i'm rather proud of my six-pack - but i don't need to be wearing a belly-shirt like the ladyfolk.

last year i bought a zoot top, also not skin-tight but fitted. around the same price, but on sale at trisports.com. i love it, great for cycling and running.

http://www.theninjadon.blogspot.com

"The bicycle riders drank much wine, and were burned and browned by the sun. They did not take the race seriously except among themselves." -- Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises
Quote Reply
Re: Aquaman Singlets Rock [vidaeboa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They really don't come up as high as the photo of the model...mine comes just above my tri shorts, comfortablty so...I run in Brooklyn NY for chist's sake, I could get my ass kicked in one of those Orca tops, doncha you know?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I too have an Aquaman Singlet. It's not as short as the picture shows. It is very comfortable in the heat. The swim trunks however are short like the picture shows. But hey at my age, flaunt it if you got it....
Quote Reply