Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone with a 2019 Specialized Venge with the aero stem?
Quote | Reply
I am looking for some dimension information of the 2019 Specialized Venge with the aero stem onto which you could mount the Specialized Venge ITU mini aero bars. If you have one and could send me the width, height, and overall girth measurements, that would be great.

The reason I am looking for that info is that I want to see if the Venge ITU aero bars could be mounted on the non-Specialized stems I have.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone with a 2019 Specialized Venge with the aero stem? [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s highly unlikely that you will be able to mourn those bars on other stems as the clamp is exactly fitted for the stem, and the stem profile is not round
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone with a 2019 Specialized Venge with the aero stem? [Cajer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have several squarish stems and can 3D print some shims if needed. Just need some exact dimensions.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone with a 2019 Specialized Venge with the aero stem? [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dalava wrote:
I have several squarish stems and can 3D print some shims if needed. Just need some exact dimensions.

Ever seen this?

https://www.controltechbikes.com/products/item/383.html
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone with a 2019 Specialized Venge with the aero stem? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the other Control Tech minis... I like their products

burnthesheep wrote:
dalava wrote:

Ever seen this?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone with a 2019 Specialized Venge with the aero stem? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, and that's what I would like to get but good luck finding them ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. I tried to email Control Tech through multiple emails (they have no US distributors, and only one in Mexico for NA) with no response from them. I even checked on every one of their distributors in Europe and none carries it. Sigh.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
dalava wrote:

Ever seen this?

I saw those a few months ago on Bike Rumor and have been looking to purchase ever since. I have yet to find a retailer for them. Anyone else have better luck?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone with a 2019 Specialized Venge with the aero stem? [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I emailed Control Tech directly 3 times with no response so far.

I "contacted" some sellers on eBay who sells other Control Tech stuff, so far no luck. Some didn't reply, and one who did said they can't order them because the part number TTH-19 is not in their system/catalog. WTF.

I searched most of the distributors in Europe (with English on their site), none have it on their site.

Amazon seems to be the big seller of Control Tech products in the US, but this is not on their site. AFAIK, there is no way you can ask Amazon to special order things, am I right?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone with a 2019 Specialized Venge with the aero stem? [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder if you could mount the Controltech Sirocco mini clip-on without are armrest and under the stem. Using the top on the areodrops as the armrest when needed. That would be a set up that I would be more interested in. I do not want the extra height on the aerobars.
Last edited by: BMANX: Jul 12, 19 11:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They have a dealer in Puerto Rico that ships to the states.

Ping them on Facebook, they reply to messages quick. Should take like ~5 days for them to order a Control Tech Product to you.

https://www.facebook.com/procyclingcenterpr/
Quote Reply