Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Anyone riding the Scott Plasma 2? [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom, what numbers will be asking from Scott? Also, looking at your previous post where you posted a chart, what does that chart really say if the numbers are legit? Some of those frames looks pretty close.

Has anybody actually done test on the top frames with same setup(group, wheels), rider, conditions, course, and same power output to see exactly how much time each frame really saves over a road bike?

Thanks,
Rex
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone riding the Scott Plasma 2? [gralden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scott, Specialized Shiv, Giant, and Trek TT bikes

I think it is safe to say that Fabian could have won the prologue on any of those bikes. With the UCI rules constraints, bike design is merging fairly quickly. This is good for the consumer because there are more choices.
I find it hilarious that Cervelo gets so much grief for the P4 when their "superbike" is already available and being purchased. If someone let me choose a freebie from among all the new frames I would still pick the P4.

Even better is the fact that those folks with more money than sense are going to start abandoning their P2C, P3Cs and TTXs for the new bikes that are marginal improvements over already solid bikes. The trickle down is going to help the financially strapped and actually narrow the gap to the superbikes.

Chad
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone riding the Scott Plasma 2? [ironmanrex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Has anybody actually done test on the top frames with same setup(group, wheels), rider, conditions, course, and same power output to see exactly how much time each frame really saves over a road bike?
Absolutely, and the difference even between different TT/tri frames can be quite significant.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone riding the Scott Plasma 2? [ironmanrex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Tom, what numbers will be asking from Scott? Also, looking at your previous post where you posted a chart, what does that chart really say if the numbers are legit? Some of those frames looks pretty close.

Thanks,
Rex

Hehehe...is this a setup? ;-)

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Scott Plasma 2? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how many of you (i think you all need to get laid) actually ride fast enough that the difference in weight or drag makes an ACTUAL DIFFERENCE. You can put wheels on a boat anchor and at 17 mph it won't matter very much.

Top 3 in your age group ( of at least 100) ok but otherwise ~~~

don't just do something..... sit there
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Plasma 2? [sp in az] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sigh... FAIL

nec rege, nec populo, sed utroque
Quote Reply

Prev Next