Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone know how to contact Joe at Outback sport re IMC qualif spot?
Quote | Reply
I qualified for an Ironman Canada spot through the Osoyoos desert iron on July 8th, but I have not had any contact about registering. I have tried to email him directly and Iron man through NA sports but no results. The event is three weeks away. I'm panicking that I won't be registered. I posted on the back of some else's thread but no results. This will likely be my one shot to do this event. Any direction would be appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know how to contact Joe at Outback sport re IMC qualif spot? [SdB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email Laura Carleton james-laura@shaw.ca she is the race director...or call 1 407 832-6437 which is the contact number on the IMC Facebook page

---
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know how to contact Joe at Outback sport re IMC qualif spot? [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I will try both contacts.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know how to contact Joe at Outback sport re IMC qualif spot? [SdB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck. They never answer emails.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know how to contact Joe at Outback sport re IMC qualif spot? [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I called the number, which redirected to another number...and it sounds like a personal voice mail not corporate line. I left a mesg anyway. Also sent the email. Fingers and toes crossed. If all this training is for nothing I think my wife will kill me...or even worse harm my bike.
Quote Reply