Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone in Socal want to ride 200 miles on Sunday to celebrate the 4th?
Quote | Reply
Respond here or PM me if you're interested. (Bikinis and good grub included)

FYI, I'm in the San Gabriel Mts area, close to Pasadena.
Last edited by: jaylew: Jul 1, 04 1:50
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in Socal want to ride 200 miles on Sunday to celebrate the 4th? [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for the west coast peeps.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in Socal want to ride 200 miles on Sunday to celebrate the 4th? [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Hmm,
200 is too big... but I could use a pull
to OC ;) (San Gabriel, PCH, Santa Ana)

in LCF
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in Socal want to ride 200 miles on Sunday to celebrate the 4th? [Thierry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
La Canada-Flintridge? That's where I was planning to start.

So are you riding back as well? Doing all of Santa Ana? That route sounds like 140 - 170 depending on your exact plans. How long were you planning to ride?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Yes, that LCF. ~160 round trip, but I need to
end up in OC. The river trails were very
busy last WE... (leaving 5:30).
There is an LATri ride up the 2Hwy from
LCF Starbucks, Saturday 6:15, lots of options
to accomodate level...
Other ideas?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what kind of pace are you planning on maintaining? as in mph?

------------------------------------------------

Trying to find ways to pass the time.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in Socal want to ride 200 miles on Sunday to celebrate the 4th? [jonathanb565] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a loong day - nothing too fast. I'm ok, but I'm not an animal. 17-20 probably, depending on terrain. I figure anyone that would even consider the ride is fine. I just want some company. It's not really about speed that day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

As long as its towards the coast/SD and
early AM, I am interested. I'll just
ride up the Santa Ana river on the
return leg. Otherwise I'll go up
the 2Hwy Sat.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in Socal want to ride 200 miles on Sunday to celebrate the 4th? [Thierry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds good to me. My original plan was to ride to Santa Barbara and back, but I guess I can do that another time. I'll still try to hit 200, though. I'm won't be online again until tonight. We can discuss details later.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am riding south, from LCF, early AM. See CF board.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mailed you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll try to drink 200 oz of beer and booze to show moral support for y'all.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in Socal want to ride 200 miles on Sunday to celebrate the 4th? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I might have to second that.

I'll have to ask if she'd rather
have me pissed at the BBQ, or 100miles away...
Quote Reply