Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone in North Dakota have a Garmin ForeRunner?
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to find out if there is anyone in the whole state that has a ForeRunner, ForeTrex or other GPS training watch? Please let me know if you do?

Ben
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in North Dakota have a Garmin ForeRunner? [BenDavis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ben, at this time of year, are there any other people in North Dakota besides you? ;-)

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur
(That which is said in Latin sounds profound)
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in North Dakota have a Garmin ForeRunner? [BenDavis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know of at least one person just across the border in Minnesota that has one. Why?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone in North Dakota have a Garmin ForeRunner? [Titan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titan, are you crazy. This time of year not even I live in North Dakota! (I live in SLC, Utah.) MotionBased is an amazing website that provides some free analysis of data captued by your ForeRunner. They are trying to get at least one person in every state to upload an activity, and the only state left is North Dakota. The service is free right now, but eventually it will cost money, and they will over free service to whoever loads the North Dakota file. They asked me to check on SlowTwitch to see if anyone from ND would be willing to check it out, and give it a try. Just let them know I sent you over if you think it might work for you.

I don't have any affiliation with motionbased.com except I'm a user of their services.
Quote Reply