Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone having trouble entering Alcatraz on their website ?
Quote | Reply
I'm having nothing but problems over the last few days with my online money being held in transit and the organiser not getting back to me. Anyone else having problems ? I filled in the the online form and am now running out of time to get in before the 31st deadline. Sigh......

Regards,

Bryce.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone having trouble entering Alcatraz on their website ? [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No problem at all. I registered and paid last week.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone having trouble entering Alcatraz on their website ? [MikeL.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike, how long did it take before you received the confirmation e-mail ? Did you use a standard debit card ?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone having trouble entering Alcatraz on their website ? [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used a regular credit card, not a debit card. I received the confirmation email a couple of hours later. This is my 7th Alcatraz and I have never had any trouble with tricalifornia.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bryce, they are probably busy with the holiday. The debit card is probably what's messing things up. Did you email them? If you haven't heard back next week, let me know and I can email Terry. In the meantime, print out what you've done.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope you manage to get it in before the deadline, that would suck winning the lottery and then not getting the entry accepted!!!!!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone having trouble entering Alcatraz on their website ? [JulianInEngland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They've got back to me so contrary to my phone text to you earlier I should be pushing this through shortly !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I should be pushing this through shortly !

As you should! Want any jerky back?

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply