Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone have a Scosche Rhythm 24 - Blue light of death???
Quote | Reply
Pretty happy to buy an optical HR monitor to last a full IM. First one cracked like many others so they replaced it. Second one, i put on the charger, a solid blue light came on. Next morning, took it off, light still solidly blue. No matter what button i push or combination of buttons, or for how long, I cannot get it to turn on or off. Just sits there with its stupid solid blue light.

Anyone else have this issue and have a fix? Is there any type of hard reset (google was no help)? I have an email into them but as I am leaving a week from today for ironman, need to decide if I am going in a different direction pretty quickly.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a Scosche Rhythm 24 - Blue light of death??? [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, mine is working perfectly. If you have an iPhone download the app. If it sees the device do a hardware reset and then check for updates.

If you only have an android you are out of luck with the app, BTW.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a Scosche Rhythm 24 - Blue light of death??? [AutomaticJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, app doesn't even see it.

Scosche gave various options to reset, none of which work. Hoping they'll refund as I am out of the vendor's return window
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a Scosche Rhythm 24 - Blue light of death??? [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Similar issues. What was resolution? Even when fully charged it won’t do anything or connect just shows dimly lit green light (this is right after power up showing three green bars and blue light)

Scoshe support hasn’t responded to my three emails over the last week.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a Scosche Rhythm 24 - Blue light of death??? [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scosche replaced but had to buy a second as I was leaving for an IM before it could get here

No problems since
Quote Reply