Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone Using the Profile Design Armrest Pad Wedge Kit?
Quote | Reply
anyone using these? thoughts/opinions? I have an older vision si-012 aerobar which vision themselves confirmed there is no part available from them for tilt, and so a pad wedge kit like PD's seems to be exactly what i'd need to get a little bit of tilt going on.

before shelling out some dough to get this wedge kit and new PD armrests, just wanted to see if there was some experience with this product because there isn't anything out there i can find as far as reviews, or even pictures online of them actually installed on an aerobar, just PD's stock photos of the wedges themselves. i've seen some other threads with questions about difficulties from other brand's similar products but no discussion of these PD wedges.

thanks
Last edited by: PBT_2009: Oct 5, 23 3:46
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Using the Profile Design Armrest Pad Wedge Kit? [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have installed quite a few from these sets and they are really good. Installed a set yesterday on a Shiv disc with a reversed 35A exteniosn to get a better fit on that bike.
Works like a charm. I didn't shoot any pics from it only from the complete bike with the Dutch pro rider on it.

But quality and all is really good. The rear slot had a larger space so it can accomodate quite a few different options of difference between bolt distance space on the original pad holder/mount

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Using the Profile Design Armrest Pad Wedge Kit? [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have them on my Speedmax. I couldn’t get the TriRig ones to work the way I wanted. They’re not “aero” like the TriRig, but they get the job done.

--------------------------------------------------------

It seemed like a good idea at the time. . .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I appear to have lost one of the wedges, so I can't show the complete setup, but here are some pics of one side

I think your bar has 15mm spacing on the pads, so the bolts would be towards the front of the slot (13-26mm are accommodated)

Quote Reply