Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anybody know the retail price of a speed concept 7 series frame?
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure if this bike is available from a dealer as a frameset or not? Plus, without a Trek dealer in my city, I am am at a a loss as to a price. Any help would be appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody know the retail price of a speed concept 7 series frame? [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wanted to get a 7 series frame only but the only choice for frame only was the blue one, which I did not want....cost 2300 or 2400. So I ended up buying the 7.2 complete bike which oddly enough costs the same when I got it. So I got the black frame I wanted, parted out everything and got to use my own components and wheels ...in the end I paid less for my "frame only"
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody know the retail price of a speed concept 7 series frame? [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may be interested in selling my 7.2 frameset, depending on what I could get a 9.5 frame for. I basically bought a 7.2 and upgraded everything, and now I want the cleaner 9 series to go with the Di2.

so, if you are interested in some or all of a 7.2, let me know what you would pay! raced once, trained on for a couple hundred miles, maybe.
Quote Reply