Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anybody have experience with Supergo or Weyless Korso wheelset?
Quote | Reply
I need a training wheelset and these seem to be a great deal at only $150. Does anybody have any experience good or bad with these wheels? Since they are training wheels I simply want a wheelset that is inexpensive and most important, DURABLE. I don't want want to have to be trueing (sp?) them and replacing spokes when I should be out training.

http://www.supergo.com/...htext=&referpage=#
Last edited by: konabro2: Aug 8, 05 7:28
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have experience with Supergo or Weyless Korso wheelset? [konabro2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a pair a while back and use them on my Dual for training. They seem to be great wheels so far. No problems, inexpensive, not heavy and have held up nicely. The only thing that bothered me about these wheels was the amount of stickers on them. I ended up taking them off.

Good luck if you get them.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have experience with Supergo or Weyless Korso wheelset? [Bman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here. Great wheels, durable and no problems at all.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have experience with Supergo or Weyless Korso wheelset? [konabro2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like a great dea!! I'd get them bro!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same here. Have a set I do my rides on. No problems. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have experience with Supergo or Weyless Korso wheelset? [Bman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, These are now $89 +$20 shipping. Looking for wheels to use on my indoor trainer.

Are these still good?

Never bought wheels before do they use presta or Schreader valve tubes? Any other things to know?

THink I will order the Continental Ultra Sport Hometrainer from biketiresdirect for $30. Just need tubes/ and rim tape - is the Aireon Road Rim Strips ok?. I think (I have an extra 8 gear set) .

Ok anything else im missing, comments suggestions?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have experience with Supergo or Weyless Korso wheelset? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seems like a good buy to me. Go for it at that price. They use presta valves. As far as rim tape is concerned, I prefer Velox rimtape. I've used cheap before and I've paid for it so...

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have experience with Supergo or Weyless Korso wheelset? [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife rides a Specialized Transition Comp. It comes with the same wheelset under the the brand ALX... The have been great, a whole year without trueing and seem fine. She is light though at 125lbs.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have experience with Supergo or Weyless Korso wheelset? [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, will order velox tape with the tire (biketiredirect sells them) a few dollars (ok actually $5) wont make that big a difference in this total purchase.

So any other comments, suggestions, advice...

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have experience with Supergo or Weyless Korso wheelset? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like you're all set. I think you are making a good purchase on the wheelset. I've known others to train on them and no problems at all. It's a solid set with bladed spokes and decent looks and not overly heavy (although it won't matter on the trainer).

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply