Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any guess on how much longer IM Fl will be open for?
Quote | Reply
I'm currently registered for Texas but just sent in my transfer request to Florida due to injury and an upcoming job transfer next month. Im really hoping to get into Florida but will settle for Lou/Chatt/Maryland. Any guess how much longer FL will be open for? I know historically this one went really quick.
Quote Reply
Re: Any guess on how much longer IM Fl will be open for? [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
crujones#33 wrote:
I'm currently registered for Texas but just sent in my transfer request to Florida due to injury and an upcoming job transfer next month. Im really hoping to get into Florida but will settle for Lou/Chatt/Maryland. Any guess how much longer FL will be open for? I know historically this one went really quick.

If you already sent in your request they will be sure to accommodate you even in the off chance IMFL sells out before they process it.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Any guess on how much longer IM Fl will be open for? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks sent in the request an hour ago. You know that's pretty stand up on their part if they were to do that.
Quote Reply
Re: Any guess on how much longer IM Fl will be open for? [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
crujones#33 wrote:
Thanks sent in the request an hour ago. You know that's pretty stand up on their part if they were to do that.

Of course I'm just some dude on an internet forum so take it for what it's worth. :-)

The reason I posted was because I had a similar question when I did a transfer request a couple of years ago. Someone at WTC responded that I'll be fine and to not worry.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Any guess on how much longer IM Fl will be open for? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries, I won't hold you liable if doesn't happen. Thanks GMAN!
Quote Reply