Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any comments on my position ??
Quote | Reply
Hi guys,

I just finished a 1/2 IM this weekend ( which I PR'd by 11 minutes, and was my best bike leg ever... )

This pic was taken around 80km mark...

Any valued comments on the position ??

http://www.ativo.com/...l=1&td_eventos=0

Thanks,

Luiz Eng
Quote Reply
Re: Any comments on my position ?? [Leng] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Luiz,

Congrats on your PR, looks like you're doing something right.

About the position: You're riding a slack position, and because you've got a short torso, you won't be able to get down very low in the front end. And even if you did, your hip angle would be too closed. If you want a better position you'll have to slide your seat more forward and yur front end lower.

Hope you're not thinking I'm posting this just to show off...

Paulo

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: Any comments on my position ?? [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Paulo,

Thanks to share the thoughts... I'm increasing the volume a little bit.... and also for this race I didn't stop training.... my week had 14 hours.... and I felt amazingly great !!!

I think I decreased to much the volume two week prior IM Brasil... so I didn't have a good race there ( it was my first IM )...

About the position I think the samething.... tomorrow I will go to a fitter to check the position on this bike... ( I did the fit in the other two bikes that I had it ).

Showing up ???? I was being ironic....all that stuff about spoiler were really funny...and boring at the same time... but now it's over until next year ... ( or maybe IMH ... how knows ?? )

Thanks again,

LUiz

Luiz Eng
Quote Reply