Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: And....Lance's response [Kenney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kenney wrote:
Dude I know what they got Jan for. His case was just settled last month, ye last month from 2006. So why are you not giving an outcry there. There is a ton of evidence out there on Lance. Again, if it does not meet the standard of proof fine
How much is a 'ton' of evidence that doesn't meet the standard of proof worth? If only they had a blood bag with some of Lance's DNA in it...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kenney wrote:
Dude I know what they got Jan for. His case was just settled last month, ye last month from 2006. So why are you not giving an outcry there. There is a ton of evidence out there on Lance. Again, if it does not meet the standard of proof fine, but please, please like some of these yeh hoo's, don't say there is no evidence.....And in totality there is more evidence on Lance than was on Basso, Pelozotti, Valverde ect.....they did not fail a test

Doesn't seem like you actually do.

Basso admitted to attempted doping.

Ullrich's DNA was found on blood bags with his code name on it from Dr. Fuente's office during Operation Peurto and failed to offer any explanation for it except to challenge on procedural issues.

Valverde's DNA was found to match blood bags with his code name on it from Dr. Fuente's office during Operation Puerto and failed to offer any explanation for it except to challenge jurisdiction.
Quote Reply
Re: And....Lance's response [gregf83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AS per Alberto Contador, it would not suprise me if they have evidence of plasticisors in urine tests. This would be evidence of transfusions, which could be backed up by witness evidence.
Quote Reply
Re: And....Lance's response [Philb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Philb wrote:
AS per Alberto Contador, it would not suprise me if they have evidence of plasticisors in urine tests. This would be evidence of transfusions, which could be backed up by witness evidence.
plasticisors are evidence that you've had an IV of some type and are not illegal.
Quote Reply
Re: And....Lance's response [aerobike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would say witnesses and money tranfers and blood readings and midnight meetings and meetings in vans and the list goes on. But you guys are convinced. So we will see, but as Macaroon said, if he was caught with a needle in his arm you would say that is not evidence. Or like one of you guys said, without a positive there is no proof. Basso never admitted. By your logic, why should Valverde offer an explanation? I though it was innocent till proven guilty. He should not have to give a defense......................Lets see what happens
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gregf83 wrote:
Philb wrote:
plasticisors are evidence that you've had an IV of some type and are not illegal.

actually during the no-needle period they are.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kenney wrote:
I would say witnesses and money tranfers and blood readings and midnight meetings and meetings in vans and the list goes on. But you guys are convinced. So we will see, but as Macaroon said, if he was caught with a needle in his arm you would say that is not evidence. Or like one of you guys said, without a positive there is no proof. Basso never admitted. By your logic, why should Valverde offer an explanation? I though it was innocent till proven guilty. He should not have to give a defense......................Lets see what happens

Kenny, the point they are making is that DNA evidence is actual proof while alleged witnesses, possibly funny blood numbers and other alleged occurrences merely present doubt because they have not been fully vetted nor proved to be factual.

Now, before you attack me, keep in mind that my post says nothing about whether LA doped or not, I am simply trying to explain, in the simplest way possible, what they are saying that you seem to be unable to comprehend.
Quote Reply
Re: And....Lance's response [pick6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the no-needle period? Did something change recently? I recall (possibly incorrectly) that when Contador was first popped for clen that the presence of plasticisors was not an issue for him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kenney wrote:

(a) Your facts are wrong: "I did admit having attempted to use doping for the (2006) Tour de France and I am ready to pay the penalty for that,” Basso said. http://velonews.competitor.com/...tempted-doping_12220

(b) You understanding of what "innocent until proven guilty means" is incorrect. It is a presumption of innocence, which the prosecution has to overcome; not that the defendant always remains innocent by remaining silent (or failing to offer a defense to rebut the supporting evidence against him).
Last edited by: aerobike: Jun 25, 12 14:14
Quote Reply
Re: And....Lance's response [nedbraden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I able able to comprehend. It is they are not aware of all the thigs that have come up as evidence over the years. Not just what has been read on ST and the papers the past year. When a guy has a centrifuge machine in his van crossing the border????/ Guys have been busted with less evidence than Lance. Basso said he just "thought" of doping. Said he never did. There is no crime in that. Valverde said he never doped. So what if dna was found. Innocent till proven guilty. There was no positive. The one guy I responded to said unless Lance tested positive, he is innocent...period.....So I gave examples of riders. So now its "but" but"but" dna in bags ect.......Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: And....Lance's response [aerobike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I was using the posters words, so quit trying to flip. The poster said..................."Unless Lance tests positive he is innocent" regardless of other evidence......................Basso only said that when?.......huh.....So your link, here is the title
'All my wins have been achieved in a proper and clean manner'

By Agence France Presse

Basso readies to meet the press.
Photo: Agence France Presse – 2007

Ivan Basso said Tuesday that even though he had planned to blood dope for the 2006 Tour de France, he had actually never taken banned drugs or used blood transfusions.
Why ban him. He never doped, just was going to try to. It was attempted but not done, he never did the race, so by his own admission he never doped. Why suspend ? If using your measure of not a positive test...
So if Lance planned on doping (hypothetical) in a future race that he never competed in, should he be banned?........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kenney wrote:
I able able to comprehend. It is they are not aware of all the thigs that have come up as evidence over the years. Not just what has been read on ST and the papers the past year. When a guy has a centrifuge machine in his van crossing the border????
Anyone who has followed cycling since, at least the early 90's knows that most teams carried centrifuges, heck many riders had their own. Is that proof that they all doped?
/ Guys have been busted with less evidence than Lance.
Can you name a few? When you do this let's find proof, not allegations that have yet to be fully vetted.

Basso said he just "thought" of doping. Said he never did. There is no crime in that
Do you know why he made that admission? I'll tell you: because they had bags with his blood in them, he was nailed and took a ban while not admitting to doping.

. Valverde said he never doped. So what if dna was found. Innocent till proven guilty. There was no positive.
So what if DNA is found? DNA found in blood bags found in one of the biggest doping busts with a now notorious doping doctor?
The one guy I responded to said unless Lance tested positive, he is innocent...period.....So I gave examples of riders. So now its "but" but"but" dna in bags ect.......Cheers

Ahhh, I get it, instead of admitting you are wrong you decide to go for the asinine argument. Instead of proving that you comprehend you just proved that you are the equivalent of the little child who holds their breath to get his way, rather then just admitting you are wrong.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kenney wrote:
No I was using the posters words, so quit trying to flip. The poster said..................."Unless Lance tests positive he is innocent" regardless of other evidence......................Basso only said that when?.......huh.....So your link, here is the title
'All my wins have been achieved in a proper and clean manner'

By Agence France Presse

Basso readies to meet the press.
Photo: Agence France Presse – 2007

Ivan Basso said Tuesday that even though he had planned to blood dope for the 2006 Tour de France, he had actually never taken banned drugs or used blood transfusions.
Why ban him. He never doped, just was going to try to. It was attempted but not done, he never did the race, so by his own admission he never doped. Why suspend ? If using your measure of not a positive test...
So if Lance planned on doping (hypothetical) in a future race that he never competed in, should he be banned?........

You just don't get it, so you keep digging a deeper hole. Guys admitting what they did, guys banking blood to dope, DNA evidence being found is actual proof, not heresay, not allegations.

I am starting to think you are just fucking around since nobody is stupid enough to really believe the nonsense you are spewing
Quote Reply
Re: And....Lance's response [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think lance certainly doped.

I agree with the document, at least the first couple pages I wrote. The USADA is grinding axes and is not accomplishing anything practical with this investigation.

At this point, it's clear that blood doping could beat the system that Lance won his TdFs with. Everyone was on that system it appears, and Lance beat everyone there was, so might as well just move on to the current blood passport generation.

Landis has plenty of motivation to lie/hate on lance. The Feds breathed down his neck very heavily, and could go after him at any point. He was supposed to be paid money in his defense of the drug charges by Lance, and Lance eventually pulled the plug leaving him heavily in debt.

The evidence is weak, and the punishment has started before proof of the violation. The grant of authority appears pretty weak as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kenney wrote:
Why ban him. He never doped, just was going to try to. It was attempted but not done, he never did the race, so by his own admission he never doped. Why suspend ?
Attempted doping is a rule violation the same as doping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gregf83 wrote:
What's the no-needle period? Did something change recently? I recall (possibly incorrectly) that when Contador was first popped for clen that the presence of plasticisors was not an issue for him.

Sorry my bad. confused olympic policy with TdF policy. too many drug policies going on in my head right now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes I do get it. You have know decided to call names and insult. Thanks..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ttKJwvFIgw

Tech writer/support on this here site. FIST school instructor and certified bike fitter. Formerly at Diamondback Bikes, LeMond Fitness, FSA, TiCycles, etc.
Coaching and bike fit - http://source-e.net/ Cyclocross blog - https://crosssports.net/ BJJ instruction - https://ballardbjj.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, ten witnesses not proof. Money transfers not proof. Again since you decided to the personal insult thing.....See ya
Quote Reply
Re: And....Lance's response [fredly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha,,,,Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: And....Lance's response [cowardlydragon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cowardlydragon wrote:

I agree with the document, at least the first couple pages I wrote. The USADA is grinding axes and is not accomplishing anything practical with this investigation.

At this point, it's clear that blood doping could beat the system that Lance won his TdFs with. Everyone was on that system it appears, and Lance beat everyone there was, so might as well just move on to the current blood passport generation.

Landis has plenty of motivation to lie/hate on lance. The Feds breathed down his neck very heavily, and could go after him at any point. He was supposed to be paid money in his defense of the drug charges by Lance, and Lance eventually pulled the plug leaving him heavily in debt.

The evidence is weak, and the punishment has started before proof of the violation. The grant of authority appears pretty weak as well.

Landis is one of 10 witnesses, with his testimony being potentially easy to poke holes in due to his prior lies, they may not even be using him. The funny part though is if you read the document further, you'd see they quoted Landis' book in their letter, and yet also said the people testifying against lance who are convicted dopers are liars. So which is it?

The current passport generation includes Lance, and his 2010 numbers during the tour look heavily suspicious.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DeNada.

Sometimes the wall wins, and you just get a bruised forehead. This is one of those times.

Tech writer/support on this here site. FIST school instructor and certified bike fitter. Formerly at Diamondback Bikes, LeMond Fitness, FSA, TiCycles, etc.
Coaching and bike fit - http://source-e.net/ Cyclocross blog - https://crosssports.net/ BJJ instruction - https://ballardbjj.com/
Quote Reply
Re: And....Lance's response [fredly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep...
Quote Reply
Re: And....Lance's response [pick6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pick6 wrote:
cowardlydragon wrote:

Landis is one of 10 witnesses, with his testimony being potentially easy to poke holes in due to his prior lies, they may not even be using him. The funny part though is if you read the document further, you'd see they quoted Landis' book in their letter, and yet also said the people testifying against lance who are convicted dopers are liars. So which is it?

The current passport generation includes Lance, and his 2010 numbers during the tour look heavily suspicious.

Lance was essentially out of the Tour after the 3d stage and definitely out of the tour after Stage 8, before the first rest day, and before hitting the mountains, when he was 13 minutes back on Evans, Contador and Schleck in the overall classification, with 2 weeks remaining in the Tour. You really think he would dope in 2010 just to finish the Tour?

And his biological passport was no more suspicious than 60 other riders in the Tour that year. You don't seemed too concerned about them. http://www.cyclingnews.com/...-2010-tour-de-france
Last edited by: aerobike: Jun 25, 12 15:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kenney wrote:
Yep, ten witnesses not proof. Money transfers not proof. Again since you decided to the personal insult thing.....See ya

Looking back I saw no names or personal insults. Simply a convenient way for you to run away from what you can't use your asinine arguments to get out of. Now I will personally insult you and say that you truly are a moron.
Quote Reply

Prev Next