Last Tuesday I tripped in my own driveway and landed hard on my left knee. First photo shows the initial aftermath. Second photo shows the height of the swelling (not much to be honest). Iâ€™ve stayed off of it, barely even walked on it.
1. No throbbing or continuous pain when sitting or laying down.
2. I can stand up and even put all of my weight on the leg with only mild discomfort
3. I can hobble around. I cannot walk normally. Bending my knee hurts a lot. Itâ€™s like thereâ€™s pressure on the top of the kneecap.
4. I can rotate my leg inward (toward my other leg) and outward with only mild discomfort
5. I can manipulate my knee cap without too much discomfort.
Tightness/discomfort/pain when trying to walk hasnâ€™t really improved. Any ideas of what Iâ€™m looking at?