Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

All3Sports Bike Fit
Quote | Reply
I am curious to hear any experiences, both positive and negative, from people who have bought bikes/been fitted at All3Sports in Atlanta. I am looking to get a new bike this winter and just want to know what to expect if I end up going to All3.

Thanks for any input.
Quote Reply
Re: All3Sports Bike Fit [bud] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you can expect great service and knowledgeable set-up. They are a great tri-shop!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought a bike and was fitted. I am very happy with the outcome. Patrick even helped me on another bike tweaking while I was there. I go there over closer LBS because of the service and expertise.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bud- I was happy too. Got a Cervelo Dual 2005 in January. Patrick spent a ton of time with me fitting the thing. Very happy with his choices as to which components to use and he switched out several things in order to fit me better even though they cost more. I know he has a nice profit from those bikes, but he didn't have to upgrade me. One thing that I was disappointed about was cost of other goodies that go with the bike. I didn't think I got a huge discount on pedals, shoes, wetsuit, etc. Left me wondering whether I should have purchased all the other things on-line from somebody else.

http://jmassieblog.blogspot.com
Quote Reply