Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Airport nearest to Bikesport-Michigan?
Quote | Reply
Just wondering...entertaining the thought of flying in to get fit on a new ride by "Mr. D"!
Quote Reply
Re: Airport nearest to Bikesport-Michigan? [Mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe DTW is within 15-20miles of Bikesport.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Detroit Metro is the closest airport to Bikesport, I believe the other post is correct with the abbreviation DTW.

Good Luck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Detroit Metro is only 9 miles away from Bikesport (according to Yahoo Maps). If you are coming to town, check out www.cooltri.com or www.3disciplines.com for a local tri. The Michigan Grand Prix Series has a lot of great races.
Quote Reply
Re: Airport nearest to Bikesport-Michigan? [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hear you get a free kitten with every fitting. Tom, make sure the person fits the kitty and they dont just want it because it is the prettiest one
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, the closest airport is Detroit Wayne County Metro (DTW). Having said that I would encourage you to really try to find a local dealer you trust before incurring the exorbinant cost of flying up here to be fitted. I think we are good fitters to be sure, but there are other good fitters possibly within a 3-4 hour drive of where you live. It is always more convenient to use a local dealer who can service you on a regular basis and you can build a relationship with. Also, working with someone who is only going to visit us once really tightens up our "margin for error". In other words, we pretty much have one shot to get it right- right then. It doesn't always work like that... We're always willing to give it the college try though.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Airport nearest to Bikesport-Michigan? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uh-oh...

;-)

Just get those cats adopted before I get fit...my wife thinks they're adorable and with 2 already "What's one more?"

"To give less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Pre

MattMizenko.com
Quote Reply