Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Airoshield (TM) anyone use of these. This blind guy want to know.
Quote | Reply
TitanFlex has these on their website. anyone tried the airoshield (or the airovize for that matter)?
http://titanflex-usa.com/products-airoseries.htm

Any comments?

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Airoshield (TM) anyone use of these. This blind guy want to know. [docfuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
looks goofy, but I have a shield on my motorcycle helmet.
Quote Reply
Re: Airoshield (TM) anyone use of these. This blind guy want to know. [cyclng] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wear glasses and cycling glasses with correction are pricey.

Quote Reply
Re: Airoshield (TM) anyone use of these. This blind guy want to know. [docfuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello DocFuel and All,

I used an Aeroshield for many years and it worked great.

They are avialable in different finishes, mirrored, clear, etc.

I could fit it to any helmet.

http://www.ttinet.com/...ducts-airoseries.htm

Recently I got a LG TT helmet and it has a product specific LG sheild that is a bit more aero than the Aeroshield with that helmet so I use it for now.

Cheers,

Neal

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've not tried the aerosheild but I added the visor to my rocket and tried it at the 70.3 clearwater race. All I can say is 2 thumbs up, that visor is not coming off my TT helmet.
EDIT: It was the LG sheild that they sell for the rocket. My bad, too many choc chip cookies.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Nov 18, 06 16:05
Quote Reply
Re: Airoshield (TM) anyone use of these. This blind guy want to know. [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dear D.D.,
It might have cost you 3.465 seconds at Clearwater ;^)
I don't know....??????

Really, though, I though I might get both. The shield for racing and the visor for those face frying mountain rides. I might even be a complete dork and put both on for racing. I wonder if that's possible?

Quote Reply
Re: Airoshield (TM) anyone use of these. This blind guy want to know. [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As long as it's not too huge and doesn't flap.

Quote Reply
Re: Airoshield (TM) anyone use of these. This blind guy want to know. [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Their website claims "Aeroshield is your long awaited answer to: Unidentified pace-line excretions (among other things)

Quote Reply
Re: Airoshield (TM) anyone use of these. This blind guy want to know. [JDub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! Ha! Ha! Didn't notice that.

Quote Reply