Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Age group world championship questions [sonofdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's usually a TeamUSA bike tech around transition, but I like to have my own pump and tools so I don't have to find where ever they're at.

I bought and have been using the Lezyne travel pump for a couple seasons now... it is a smaller sized floor pump that fits in my transition bag.
Quote Reply
Re: Age group world championship questions [sonofdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As annoying as it seems, I highly recommend bringing your own floor pump (strap it into the bottom of your bike case). Sucks to have to go hunting around the hotel or venue for a pump before you can actually ride your bike... assuming you've let some air out of the tires for the flight.
Quote Reply
Re: Age group world championship questions [Diabolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Diabolo wrote:
Avenue des Bains is steeper than Ouchy (but slightly shorter). Vallee de la Jeunesse is longer but the steeper bit is very short (about 200 meters). Downhills are fast and non-technical for the most part, the rest if flat and fast.

Strava shows the uphills being: Avenue d'Ouchy, Avenue de Denentou, and Avenue de-Pierre-Coubertin/Vallee de la Jeunesse. It show Avenue des Bains as a very steep downhill going into a right-hand turn. Am I seeing that right?
Quote Reply

Prev Next