Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aerodrink vs. Jetstream nxt
Quote | Reply
Question for those who have used either or both, I’m looking to buy for my new set up. Pros and Cons of both aside from the volume (32oz vs. 28oz) difference? Profile’s seem to get the most press, both good and bad, but haven’t heard much about the Jet Stream. I noticed an adapter will likely be needed for the Profile, will the same be needed for the other? I plan to use them on Vision Tech base bar and clipon (Stock 2005 P2K).

Are the rubber bands still required for the Profile? I heard many negative things about that setup a while back – has the design been improved? Is it a non issue with the bracket? I search the archives and read threads about the Profile's spongey thing being a PITA. I think a loofah was suggested in its place.

Thanks for the input.
Quote Reply
Re: Aerodrink vs. Jetstream nxt [thunderoadie42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have used the Jetstream and like it. The only problem that I had was that when I had my old bike with drop bars, I was unable to rack my bike using the brake levers. I use the rubber bands to hold the jetstream on my syntace clip-ons, but they work fine. If one broke during a race, I don't think it would be a problem.
Quote Reply
Re: Aerodrink vs. Jetstream nxt [rlirwin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use a jetstream, 0 issues with it. Mine came with a regular nylon strap and buckle to hold it in place and a bracket to use it with drop bars. I have used it on the commuter and my race bike, works great.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Aerodrink vs. Jetstream nxt [thunderoadie42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use the profile with the bracket and seem to think it works well. No negatives with it in my book.

berndog
How did we all get sucked into this crazy sport anyway?!!
Quote Reply