Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aero helmets
Quote | Reply
Anyone use one of these? I think they look cool!
Quote Reply
Re: Aero helmets [cidewar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep. have it from team timex. without the cocker spaniel ears though.
really nice, easy to adjust, and not spaceball like at all.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero helmets [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's good to hear. sorry you've been getting harshed on in the past few days. sounds like you bounced back with a vengence. school must be over since you are on a 20+ post a day tear! Canada & Florida eh? why not come to Wisco as well and make it a trifecta...

i wore a LG aero this weekend - it's pretty nice - at 21 degrees. at 28 it might be too much.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thought about Moo and FL, but Ca/FL is more reasonable. more time in between...not that it matters anyway, as I don't have to run ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude - that would be my dream triathlon... swim, bike, sit at home and talk smack!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no but I own a Bell Vortex, and just picked up this Ti gem, still new in the box size L

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well, the achille is better after a cortisone shot in it...so I hope I can actually finish the ride and maybe run to the first aid station... ;-)
anyway, with Canada and Florida, that'll give wankers like crisscross and others something to talk about.
Last edited by: Francois: Jun 6, 05 19:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Canada should be a good course for you - you've done it before haven't you - all you need to do is make sure you don't go out for a 125 km pre-race warm up on wednesday!

That pair will keep you busy this summer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no. never DNFed that one. ;-)

125km on wed? joking right...usually, it's 160km :-)
Quote Reply