Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aero Road Bar that can support Clip on Extensions
Quote | Reply
I'm looking at doing the USAT Multi-Sport Festival in Omaha next year and potentially do the regular Duathlon and Draft-Legal Duathlon. Ideally I'm just bringing a road bike where I can remove the extensions for the draft-legal race. What aero road handle bar options are there that can support extensions? I see Enve has a pairing but you can't add any stack to the armpad height.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Road Bar that can support Clip on Extensions [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Factor has a new offering here and Vision also has one, both pretty pricey options. I have a Deda Vinci bar that has the option for a built-in shorty bar, maybe they have a full-sized options too, dunno.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The possible options really depend on stem choice. If you have a standard stem for a bar with a round clamping area, there are many more options, like the Deda and AeroCoach bars. I think one problem you will run into is that the bars that are designed for integrated cockpits probably aren’t very compatible across bike brands because some are routing cables through the headset bearing and there are lots of proprietary options.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's a German handlebar that supports regular (round) clip-on extensions near the stem, with an aero profile for the rest (42cm size only).

https://www.lambda-racing.de/...g-aero-carbon-lenker
Quote Reply