Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Absolute PANIC!
Quote | Reply
I just got my nuts stuck in my normatec boots and I damn near ripped them off in the terror and discomfort.

I can't be the only one this has happened to right?

Just got distracted and zipped up thr boots with my sack down the right leg of my shorts.
The pressure started and pinched em firm to my thigh. I got scared knowing I had to get them out before the increase in pressure..... it was really quite terrifying
Quote Reply
Re: Absolute PANIC! [STeaveA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Back door brag?! Haha

Just kidding. Hope you are ok. That would definitely be terrifying.
Quote Reply
Re: Absolute PANIC! [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hahaha, not intended, I think maybe the boots just ride higher up my short legs!!

Thanks for your concern, I'm fine, just a little shaken lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm letting HYPERICE know! Hysterical!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Normatec 3 is the next evolution of the iconic Normatec series, using dynamic air compression to advance your wetness, recover faster, improve your training, and maximize your length. Normatec’s patented precision pulse technology helps to increase circulation, revive muscles, and reduce swelling and has long been the choice of elite athletes and consumers throughout the globe."
Just think what might have happened if the boots started their "precision pulsing" phase! Designed to "reduce swelling" though so may've been OK.
Snakeoil.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you sure you weren't just curious how it would feel?

Sounds like a million to one shot doc. Million to one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Long balls 🤪 pull the boys up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Somewhere in the Slowtwitch archives there is a buried thread about a select group of people using wetsuits for applications which were probably not foreseen. If those people are reading, they are now ordering Normatech boots.
Quote Reply