Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
A what would you do thread again...
Quote | Reply
So, was at the pool on tuesday, having a shower after (even though I am french) and there was that guy talking to himself.

Then he leaves the shower and was actually touching himself, and had a hard on!!

Problem is that the guy is borderline retarded (seriously)...so noone actually dared say anything...that was very awkward!
Last edited by: Francois: Apr 28, 05 7:10
Quote Reply
Re: A what would you do thread again... [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd get out of the way. But that's just me, I'm a coward. You could have thrown him a towel (hopefully provided by the facility, not your own) and advised him to "cover up."

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'
Quote Reply
Re: A what would you do thread again... [Chunky Lover] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did act as a real frenchman and took off! ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Provided there were not any children around and he wasn't bothering other patrons (other than presenting an uncomfortable situation)...not a damn thing...as long as the guy stayed in his lane, so to speak. Awkward situation?...yes...wierd?....yes...but nothing that really concerns me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"So, was at the people on tuesday, having a shower after (even though I am french) and there was that guy talking to himself."

I don't quite understand. Is that a typo by you above? Did you mean to say you were at the "peep hole"? I guess if your standing at the peep hole watching guys shower, you're bound to see something like that. ;)

Anyways, you should of wetted the end of your towel and gave that piece a wood a nice whipper snap. That should cure him.
Quote Reply
Re: A what would you do thread again... [damn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
smartass...yeah, I started writing then backspaced and obviously messed up...I was at the pool...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interestingly enough, or not, we had a similar problem at Memorial Park in Houston. When I got to the locker room, there was an older man in the showers taking care of business. I thought nothing of it. I went for my run and 50 minutes later, the old guy is still in the shower, "washing thoroughly". I went to the desk and spoke to them and went about my business. While I was in the shower later, the local police came in and asked him to move it along, he was still there. He isn't allowed to use the facilities anymore. Like your run in, I'm fairly certain he's a few bricks shy of a load, but you have to keep the place safe.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If your pool has a policy that addresses inappropriate public behavior like this (my YMCA has such a policy, posted on the wall at the entrance to the locker room), you should report him to management. It may not bother you (!), but it is a sign that this person may not understand what inappropriate behavior is, and might in the future do something worse. The management should deal with it accordingly.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I was a lifeguard in college this one old man would come in during open swim and play with himself in the corner, with kids playing all around him. We called the cops on him . After the second time (oops) we remembered him and he was not allowed back. Warn pool employees about him and make sure he doesn't pull that when kids are around. We do have to protect the public.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What would I do? Nothing. That is awkward though, pretty nasty too. I would tell my buddies about it (like you are now...), have a chuckle about it (like we are now), kind of feel bad for the fella and then go about my business.

Now, if my man starts wavin' that thing around and pointin' it at you, then you have a valid complaint. Very valid.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You looked enough to see that he had a hard on - eh mate:)

If he is in fact retarded, he probably does not realize it is wrong. My brother is retarted and had issues with staring at women, which got him fired at Safeway many years back. Not really his fault, but as a business, you can't have that. At least this guys was in a mens locker room, but as one of the others said, with kids around it would be a different issue.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I did act as a real frenchman and took off! ;-)

You also acted like a real frenchman and stared at a guy sporting a woody in the shower...

Bawaaahhhhh!!! (Just kidding! I'm not one of those freedom fry guys......)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're becoming more and more american...

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Give him a dollar and thank him for providing a place to hang your togs while you dry off...
Last edited by: The Nome: Apr 28, 05 10:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll put up with a lot, but I really don't want to see some guy pleasuring himself at my gym, whether he's retarded or not. I'd talk to the manager.
Last edited by: Quadzilla: Apr 28, 05 8:41
Quote Reply
Re: A what would you do thread again... [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I'd be worried about something similar happening with children around in the future. I def. wouldn't say anything to the guy myself but would probably want to mention it to head of swimming facility. We have a big shower area at my gym that can often be very empty and the chance of a kid in there alone with a guy like that makes me pretty uncomfortable....

Now if its all adults in the locker area, or supervised kids only, different story.

------------------------------------------------------------

"He broke into the long easy lope, and went on, hour after hour, never at loss for the tangled way, heading straight home through strange country with a certitude of direction that put man and his magnetic needle to shame."

-Call of the Wild
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i would have ran like hell and got out of there!
Quote Reply
Re: A what would you do thread again... [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
What would I do? Nothing. That is awkward though, pretty nasty too. I would tell my buddies about it (like you are now...), have a chuckle about it (like we are now), kind of feel bad for the fella and then go about my business.

Now, if my man starts wavin' that thing around and pointin' it at you, then you have a valid complaint. Very valid.
rotflmao. you always know how to say it Tom. and you crack me up!
Quote Reply
Re: A what would you do thread again... [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And what exactly would you have been doing in there in the first place?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gym showers can be strange places. I was once showering after a swim and I noticed a guy maybe 4 showerheads over from me was blatantly staring at me. He wasn't really washing himself, and I wasn't in his normal sightline. As soon as I finished my shower he left too. I didn't notice him again until I was getting dressed, and he was sitting kinda close to my locker and he was still staring at me with this huge grin. I get dressed and on the way to the door he approaches me and invites me to a backyard BBQ at his house.
Quote Reply
Re: A what would you do thread again... [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How'd that end up working out for you? Was the BBQ a good time, and more importantly, did you see each other again?
Quote Reply
Re: A what would you do thread again... [art vandelay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Art, I love your book "Venetian Blinds." One of my favorites.
Quote Reply
Re: A what would you do thread again... [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok, if that happened to me that would be the end of taking a shower at the gym. that's just too strange and out of line for me.
Quote Reply
Re: A what would you do thread again... [art vandelay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aren't you supposed to be out somewhere selling instead of sitting around shuffling papers?
Quote Reply
Re: A what would you do thread again... [Big Duke Six] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if you ever need any latex, look me up.
Quote Reply

Prev Next